IGNORED

Who's Going Up ? Who's Going To Be Relegated. ?

Major Isewater

Ok Chaps and Chapesses ,we are nearly half way to paradise ,who's going up with us ?

Which is the best and worst team you've seen this season ?

I reckon for the Championship ,Us ,Preston and Sheffield Utd .

For the Chumpionshit ,Colchester ,Crewe and Fleetwood .

Up- Preston, franchise and someone else

Down- scunny, Colchester and crewe

*Cough* 4 relegation spots *Cough*

On current form over the last six games or so, it would have to be Swindon and Mk in autos. Relatively, I expect us and Sheff to be able to strengthen most in the Jan window, and given an average degree of luck with injuries etc, I am going to go for us and Swindon. Oldham may still be the surprise team for me, lets say losing in the play off final to Utd.

Down, Gills, Crewe, Scunny, Colchester. Yeovil to do a bit of a City and revive in second half.

Preston fans won't be optimistic if they end up in the play offs

Neither would we ...

I can't call it, I do think the top 4 will be the same apart from Swindon, Sheffield Utd to creep in to the top 4; as to who will go up - Preston, Us and I might even have an outside bet on County - they weren't bad when they played us, seem to be doing alright and are only just outside the play-offs

I thin we've seen the last of Fleetwood, Chesterfield & Posh but I don't think they'll go down

Crewe, Yeovil, Colchester & Port Vale for the drop (maybe Scunny or Orient)

I think Swindon will fall away as the money runs out and they can't afford to top up their meagre squad with loan signings anymore. Ourselves and MK I think plus Sheff Utd via the playoffs, where they will get far more publicity out of being promoted than us because of Nigel.

As for the bottom, I don't really know, I have hardly looked below 10th all season! I will just pick teams I don't like very much. Coventry, Gillingham, Scunny and Walsall.

Archived