IGNORED

Judd Trump

Big Red Rich

Got to be his year this year surely? He's in top form. But ROS does have a habbit of pulling it out of the bag when required. Some 10-15 years ago I saw Judd play and someone there advised me to put a bet on him bwcoming world champion one day. Pure laziness prevented me from doing so. Oh how I'm regretting that right now.

Got to be his year this year surely? He's in top form. But ROS does have a habbit of pulling it out of the bag when required. Some 10-15 years ago I saw Judd play and someone there advised me to put a bet on him bwcoming world champion one day. Pure laziness prevented me from doing so. Oh how I'm regretting that right now.

Ronnie is not playing well at the moment and may not even make the semi final.

A university friend had a habit of taking an apparently irrational dislike to certain sportspeople, Murphy and Phil Mickelson are two examples.

Seems that Murphy may not be so well liked in the world of snooker either:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/32337080

The one I have an apparently irrational dislike for is Robertson. He's an incredible player (and I've never met an unfriendly Aussie) but I think he comes across as being quite contemptuous towards opponents.

Hope Trump wins it, he might be a Manchester United fan but we don't have many Bristolians making waves in the world of sport so he gets my vote every time.

I know Judd well grew up playing him at keynsham snooker centre and go and watch him when I can. Your irrational dislike for Robertson is right on the money the guy is a tool of the highest order

I know Judd well grew up playing him at keynsham snooker centre and go and watch him when I can. Your irrational dislike for Robertson is right on the money the guy is a tool of the highest order

Good man. Hopefully it's his year.

He just never seems to be very happy about congratulating or even being cordial to his opponents afterwards. Of course there's no obligation for him to be but it's a shame.

Judd is a fantastic player it's just frustrating that he can pot balls that no one else in the world would even attempt yet will then miss the simplest of shots. He performs best I believe when his back is against the wall. His safety play has come on tremendously over the years. I fully expect him to stage a comeback and get into the final and win it.

Judd is a fantastic player it's just frustrating that he can pot balls that no one else in the world would even attempt yet will then miss the simplest of shots. He performs best I believe when his back is against the wall. His safety play has come on tremendously over the years. I fully expect him to stage a comeback and get into the final and win it.

Leaving that comeback very late...

Is Judders part of Bristol Sport?

I oppose the concept of 'Bristol Sport' in terms of it's dilution of City and it's entry into the brave new World.

But given we're sold to it, I would LOVE Steve Lansdown to take on Judd.

Put Snooker in your stable, Steve!

Archived