IGNORED

One Out One In.

Major Isewater

• Admin

Interesting question

I wonder how many of our side are currently being looking at as potential purchases for other clubs?

I wouldn't imagine that many if any, rather than having a stand out player this season, the squad just excels as a one big unit

One thing we do need to do, is tie down Wade Elliott with another year extension as soon as possible

Interesting question

I wonder how many of our side are currently being looking at as potential purchases for other clubs?

I wouldn't imagine that many if any, rather than having a stand out player this season, the squad just excels as a one big unit

One thing we do need to do, is tie down Wade Elliott with another year extension as soon as possible

I'm sure Bryan, Flint, Smith and Freeman will have caught the eye of any watching Championship clubs. All are capable of stepping up.

As for Wade Elliot, I'd like to see him stay on at City in some capacity even if he hangs up his boots - he's a very experienced, intelligent and articulate individual who obviously thinks deeply about the game.

I don't usually go along with former players being kept on in the coaching staff - in most cases I'd be strongly against it - but I think Wade's presence in the background, continuing to learn from SC as an assistant, could really benefit City long term, so I'd make an exception in his case.

Definitely strikes me as future manager material, and I like the idea of a boot room, as long as it's the right calibre of individual.

El Abd to free up some decent wages.

Matt Grimes brought in. Plus you'd have some decent money left over for some loan player/s.

Sadly we're too late for Grimes.  Deal with Swansea already agreed, apparently.

Should've taken him in any one of the last 5 transfer windows, when everyone I know who'd watched him couldn't believe we hadn't snapped him up (to quote an Everton scout "you can get him for peanuts right now, and he's on your doorstep")  Shame this.

Really?, if he was peanuts 12 to 18 months ago, SC had only been here about a week and was quite busy.

You may have noticed I've been absent from this forum since the summer, due to the continual nonsensical arguments about SC vs SOD etc etc.

I thought maybe a few months away might ease this bullcrap, but clearly not.  Clearly my self-imposed 6 month absence hasn't given you quite enough time to relinquish your grudges, inspite of how well this season has developed.

My post on this thread has nothing to do with SC, nothing to do with SOD, nothing to do with McInnes - although all have been in charge of this club whilst Grimes has been 'known' to them.

Is it ok if I return here and post freely, without being labelled a sod lover or sc hater, or whatever you wanna pick out this week?

Really?

Archived