IGNORED

One Out One In.

Major Isewater

You may have noticed I've been absent from this forum since the summer, due to the continual nonsensical arguments about SC vs SOD etc etc.

I thought maybe a few months away might ease this bullcrap, but clearly not.  Clearly my self-imposed 6 month absence hasn't given you quite enough time to relinquish your grudges, inspite of how well this season has developed.

My post on this thread has nothing to do with SC, nothing to do with SOD, nothing to do with McInnes - although all have been in charge of this club whilst Grimes has been 'known' to them.

Is it ok if I return here and post freely, without being labelled a sod lover or sc hater, or whatever you wanna pick out this week?

Really?

Ah bless, my reply was tongue in cheek but i'm sure you must have realised that and I haven't labelled you with anything fella.

TBF I've not noticed a lot of negativity other than from the usual suspects regarding the negatives of a stadium not yet built. And the atmosphere is bound to suffer when a quarter of the ground is missing, although its not been too bad all things considered other than the Telford game where there were about 5k home fans.

We do get the odd "supporter" who is intent on highlighting anything and everything that isn't right about the club and has absolutely nothing good to say about it  "(its a forum and I'm entitled to my opinion blah, blah)"  but every forum has its share of those types and are mostly ignored anyway.

On the whole I think its been pretty positive lately given we are top of the table.

I see what you are saying fella.

What I was alluding too, was the fact that this forum goes very quiet when we are doing ok but erupts when we lose a few games.

This place was nuts when SoD was in charge :laughcont:

What I feel sad about, is this forum is slowly losing a lot of good and well informed members, because of a vocal minority who go looking for them whenever they post. It becomes tedious... I've experienced it myself....

ah oui, mon cheri.  Bon chance

Actually, it is Bonne Chance - 'chance', like 'table', is a feminine noun.

But that only emphasises your point, n'est-ce pas?

I had noticed your (regrettable) absence from the site, although I was unaware of the reasons.

I am sure that I am not alone, but, personally, I always appreciated your posts, apparently, like Spudski, with some genuine insight.

Don't let the buggers get you down! 

Archived