IGNORED

Bcfc V Coventry Jpt Match Day Thread...

spudski

....looking forward to this.

Blustery evening kick off, with a chance to most likely see Elliott return and Smith make a start?

All for a Tenner...better than staying in at that price.

Just hope we get by with no knocks. 3 games in seven days isn't ideal and with all these Cup games will test our small squad. Fingers crossed no more injuries.

Going for a 2-1 win.

Finding it hard to be enthusiastic about this, seems to be another game too many, if we lose won't be a problem, league is what matters.

C'mon fella...this could possibly be the best season ever...lets get behind the Club.

I understand that the league matters most... But...

We have a great chance of winning the league, going all the way to Wembley, and winning there...plus winning against Donny in the FA Cup, and creating an upset in the next round against a bigger team...Why not?... we have got a lot of positives going for us this year...why not make 2015 the year the football world takes notice of BCFC and we can all stand proud...

Plus it's only a tenner...get down there and let the lads know we are behind 'em. COYR's ;)

C'mon fella...this could possibly be the best season ever...lets get behind the Club.

I understand that the league matters most... But...

We have a great chance of winning the league, going all the way to Wembley, and winning there...plus winning against Donny in the FA Cup, and creating an upset in the next round against a bigger team...Why not?... we have got a lot of positives going for us this year...why not make 2015 the year the football world takes notice of BCFC and we can all stand proud...

Plus it's only a tenner...get down there and let the lads know we are behind 'em. COYR's ;)

The problem with football is the speed at which the next game follows .I find it difficult to actually enjoy the match ,un less we are 3-0 up with 2 mins to go .It's stressful .

If we win we have a day or two of glorious reflection then we start worrying about the next match .

The only time i can really enjoy a game is when City are n't involved and then i can chill .

Am i the only one ?

The problem with football is the speed at which the next game follows .I find it difficult to actually enjoy the match ,un less we are 3-0 up with 2 mins to go .It's stressful .

If we win we have a day or two of glorious reflection then we start worrying about the next match .

The only time i can really enjoy a game is when City are n't involved and then i can chill .

Am i the only one ?

I used to be like that... but there is no point worrying about the result....we are what we are.

I now enjoy the game, by trying to tactically analyse it, and enjoy watching the development of young players coming through.

The result becomes a bonus if we win.

I find that works for me.

Am i the only one ?

It's not about enjoyment - it's far more serious than that :nono:

Match weather in loose association with TV's Holly Green  :wub:

Venue: Ashton Gate stadium, south Bristol

Time: 1945 GMT

Weather:-

Light Rain showers

Humidity 82%

Visibility - very good

Pressure 1017 hPa

Wind 18 mph (plus gusts) from West

Temperature 5 celsius

In WILL be dark again, so low UV levels, sunset being 1603 GMT.

Today, Holly is wearing a slim-fitting, short sleeved v-neck dress; black with pretty white flowers (size 8 or 10).

Coventry recent record in league:-

d 0-0

W 1-0

L 0-1

D 2-2

W 3-2

A narrow win for City, given we are currently inconsistent, and not dominating at home like me babbers should.

2-1 to City.

Enjoy.

TFR

and i bet most of these anti jpt brigade will be at wembley if we get there,im going tonight and fully intend to get behind the team as always,coyr!!!!!!!!

I'm very sure you'd lose that bet.

Alot of us have had our fill of this worthless competition, and the expensive and unenjoyable 'New Wembley experience'.

Match weather in loose association with TV's Holly Green  :wub:

Venue: Ashton Gate stadium, south Bristol

Time: 1945 GMT

Weather:-

Light Rain showers

Humidity 82%

Visibility - very good

Pressure 1017 hPa

Wind 18 mph (plus gusts) from West

Temperature 5 celsius

In WILL be dark again, so low UV levels, sunset being 1603 GMT.

Today, Holly is wearing a slim-fitting, short sleeved v-neck dress; black with pretty white flowers (size 8 or 10).

Coventry recent record in league:-

d 0-0

W 1-0

L 0-1

D 2-2

W 3-2

A narrow win for City, given we are currently inconsistent, and not dominating at home like me babbers should.

2-1 to City.

Enjoy.

TFR

Is she the one with the head significantly bigger than her body?

and i bet most of these anti jpt brigade will be at wembley if we get there,im going tonight and fully intend to get behind the team as always,coyr!!!!!!!!

I'd be happy to go to the games such as this, but if they get to the final there is no way I'll be going to Wembley, it's a horrible experience. The only matches I'd make an exception for are a play-off final or FA Cup/League Cup final. Nothing else is anywhere near enough to drag me near that place again.

Bristol Rob: "No".

You need to check Holly's credentials on the BBC website yourself - just get a video forecast for the Bristol area.

Without wishing to appear sexist IN ANY WAY ............... better arse than BigTone IMHO.

TFR

P.S. Aizoon, I was addressing the Nogmiester, not you. We can't trust YOU to get on the right train to Wemberley - you are not safe to be let out, with respect.

:punish:

Archived