IGNORED

Bcfc V Coventry Jpt Match Day Thread...

spudski

I'm troubled by my dreaming the other night that Frankie gitfed their forward a goal when passing out to left side of defence.

I'm going reluctantly for 0-1 Coventry .

Mind you as i said in my previous post ,if dreams came true ...

i would be dictating this post to a scantily dressed Kelly Brooks whist the Minogues sandwiched me in the jacuzzi .

(Hmmmm sandwich ! )

I'm very sure you'd lose that bet.

Alot of us have had our fill of this worthless competition, and the expensive and unenjoyable 'New Wembley experience'.

Have to say I agree with this Noggers

New Wembley just isn't the same as old Wembley, that was a special place. I find the new one a bit bland. JPT Final would be in the pub, surrounded by like minded City fans, having a few ciders

However, I've always wanted to watch City get promoted via the play offs (not this season though please, automatic is fine!), so I'd be inclined to get myself there for that

Only way I'd go to the JPT Final would be if one of my girls wanted to go, that would be brilliant. Just like my Dad taking me when I was 14 against Mansfield. Not knocking the competition, we've had some great times in it down the years

Only way I'd go to the JPT Final would be if one of my girls wanted to go, that would be brilliant. Just like my Dad taking me when I was 14 against Mansfield. Not knocking the competition, we've had some great times in it down the years

I'd forgotten about that, if one of the kids wanted to go then yes, I guess I could put up with Wembley for the day!

I'm not a massive fan of the new Wembley, but it's not City's fault that that's where these games are played. It's still a great day out heading down to London, so I'll look into going if we get there. As with any game anywhere, it comes down to how much the whole expedition will cost

As for tonight, while I don't see the piss pot trophy as a priority, I can't bring myself to even be indifferent about City winning, let alone hope we lose, so...

2-0 City

I think you should go and reassure her in person. Everything was fine before you launched your withering attack on Bee's head size.

Don't pretend to know about the weather either, that is a whole new thread's worth of hurt.

If I give you the BBC's phone number, ask for her and pretend to be interested in 'adiabatic lapse rates'.

;)

TFR

How would Bee feel if she read these posts about her?

Perhaps she is normal and everyone ELSE has got tiny heads?

At the end of the day, what IS normal.

:gaah:

TFR

I doubt she'd get a bee in her bonnet about it, and hopefully wouldn't get too big headed with all the attention either.

C'mon fella...this could possibly be the best season ever...lets get behind the Club.

I understand that the league matters most... But...

We have a great chance of winning the league, going all the way to Wembley, and winning there...plus winning against Donny in the FA Cup, and creating an upset in the next round against a bigger team...Why not?... we have got a lot of positives going for us this year...why not make 2015 the year the football world takes notice of BCFC and we can all stand proud...

Plus it's only a tenner...get down there and let the lads know we are behind 'em. COYR's ;)

Yea I know, and I want us to win every match, but it's a near 100 mile round trip for me, so I will make my excuses, been to every Wembley final though so any such repeat of that I promise I will make the effort. 

Match weather in loose association with TV's Holly Green  :wub:

Venue: Ashton Gate stadium, south Bristol

Time: 1945 GMT

Weather:-

Light Rain showers

Humidity 82%

Visibility - very good

Pressure 1017 hPa

Wind 18 mph (plus gusts) from West

Temperature 5 celsius

In WILL be dark again, so low UV levels, sunset being 1603 GMT.

Today, Holly is wearing a slim-fitting, short sleeved v-neck dress; black with pretty white flowers (size 8 or 10).

Coventry recent record in league:-

d 0-0

W 1-0

L 0-1

D 2-2

W 3-2

A narrow win for City, given we are currently inconsistent, and not dominating at home like me babbers should.

2-1 to City.

Enjoy.

TFR

Nice bubble butt on her me babber

Archived