IGNORED

Bristol City V Crawl Lee Official Match Day Thread

Robbie_Turner

Faaaaaarrrrk off Moonrakers.....we won again, cos we never ever stop fighting for the win........thats why we're still top of the league and youre still not top despite the cheating scumbag when we played you.....****** mickey mouse team and even WORSE fans. OTIB,

Any Swindon players it could be worth putting a few cheeky bids in for?

If Jose Mourinho was our manager, he would buy the best players from our main competitors - he's admitted he bought players he didn't necessarily need only to stop others having them!

So, we need to buy a player off Swinedon, MK and Preston but who?

If Jose Mourinho was our manager, he would buy the best players from our main competitors - he's admitted he bought players he didn't necessarily need only to stop others having them!

So, we need to buy a player off Swinedon, MK and Preston but who?

Buy the managers. They can work in the ticket office and bars.

Great idea.

Plenty of talk about Swindon losing players in January. I'll believe it when I see it.

Their chairman said they'll start selling players if their attendances don't increase, considering they gave out 4000 free tickets for their game against Fleetwood and still only got 10k fans it could possibly happen, lets hope so.

Their chairman said they'll start selling players if their attendances don't increase, considering they gave out 4000 free tickets for their game against Fleetwood and still only got 10k fans it could possibly happen, lets hope so.

I'll admit I'm not following things closely.

Will they lose players due to having to sell or because their loanees have to return, or both?

There's one teentsy-weensy problem there. Who the hell would buy them?

**** swindon and the rest ,  keep winning and keep the pressure on , nows the time to really turn the screw , lets see who can live with us , lets see who wants it like us ,

lets see who are as good as us , 

i for one am loving this ,

I love it as well.

Top of the league.

Haters always gon hate.

Keep up Swindon.

Turned to my son after we scored and said 'remember this game, this is the game we 'won' promotion'. Really felt that way. We are a very, very good team and this is going to turn out a very, very special season.   

Felt the same at the whistle , am loving every moment of this season , going to try my best to do every away game after christmas , because our boys deserve it , and i want to be there !

My first game back for a while..I've been working in China.

And a 1-0 win I'm incredibly happy with, considering the workload we've had - 3 games in 6 days (that really is 'buggering your bollocks' as they say in Shanghai (loose translation))

Stevie C on the touchline after our goal was incredible...

Four clean sheets..great stuff....thought the atmosphere was great considering we've got the East End missing for *****s sake and it was Crawley at home..can't wait for Crewe away..got my tickets already..

I love The City

Archived