IGNORED

Bristol City V Crawl Lee Official Match Day Thread

Robbie_Turner

Phew.

Needed to win, left it late, three points, move on.

Great result for Swindon, but with Preston and MK drawing, good day overall.

Going to have a lot more games like this. Early goal would make it a lot easier, but dug it out.

12 points clear of 7th as well.

Wild result by Yeovil. Hopefully not the start of a run!

Rovers lose.

Another clean sheet, not to be forgotten.

Apart from threading a superb pass in to Agard who should have scored...

It was a great pass I agree.

Unfortunately most of his game was sloppy passing, jogging around and watching the ball. Everybody knows if he could get his arse motivated he would be at least a top end championship player, every manager who's had him has said the same.

Nobody can question his ability, but everybody who has watched him and worked with him questions his motivation, and you can't have players like him in your team and hope that maybe today he can be bothered.

From Swindon forum

----------
Bristol  City will probably fluke another last minute winner

---------
To borrow from your persona: You are a total, total... a word is yet to be invented to describe how totally whatever-it-is you are, but you are one. And a total, total one at that.

------

In fairness, a really good result from them, and looks like 2 from the top 4 for me.

With Dons dropping points it's in our hands again, that's 4 wins on the bounce and 4 clean sheets, but we need to get some more help up front I reckon in January to see us over the line. 

'King Swindon what are they on?

Praying they will fall away.

They are the form team at the moment. Nothing we can do about that at all, just our own form.

Found a way to dig out the win today, as we did against Oldham. Other days when we get one early, like Peterborough, we also go on to win well.

Win ugly, win pretty, as long as the word win is in their, do not care.

With Dons dropping points it's in our hands again, that's 4 wins on the bounce and 4 clean sheets, but we need to get some more help up front I reckon in January to see us over the line. 

Well if Swindon's financial troubles contiune, they'll have to sell a few in January and I can't see them keeping hold of their best players if a few bids come in. Well have to wait and see I guess.  Their annual implosion is due soon however, so need not worry.

You could hope that they'll be caught cheating, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm praying that they push us all the way to the title .Keeps everyone on their toes and keeps it interesting .

I'm praying that they push us all the way to the title .Keeps everyone on their toes and keeps it interesting .

We`ll finish it on 6th April, when are the tickets on sale; PAYBACK  time for the cheating gobsh1tes

Archived