IGNORED

Swindle At It Again

Rudolf Hucker

Anyone see the sending off of Notts County midfielder Liam Noble for an alleged elbow on Swindle's Nathan Thompson resulting in the aforementioned being sent off? Didn't look like a sending off offence to me although Thompson went down as though he'd been shot.

Swindle were already two up so no need for any play acting but it happened anyway. 5 wins on the bounce and they still haven't overtaken us.

COYR

They are getting cocky on their forum. Apparently we will slip away because we only have 1 decent striker and don't score enough goals! We will see what their squad is like come January.

They have scored two more goals than us, they considered beating 10 men 1-0 "a battering".

They appear to struggle intellectually, I suspect it's due to the generations of inbreeding.

They are getting cocky on their forum. Apparently we will slip away because we only have 1 decent striker and don't score enough goals! We will see what their squad is like come January.

Delusion on similar levels to the Gas :s

For a club that's struggling to make ends meet and will have to sell in Jan is quite staggering. Us on the other hand will be strengthening substantially with Doyle and others hopefully coming in.

I know who I'd put my money on!!

Anyone see the sending off of Notts County midfielder Liam Noble for an alleged elbow on Swindle's Nathan Thompson resulting in the aforementioned being sent off? Didn't look like a sending off offence to me although Thompson went down as though he'd been shot.

Swindle were already two up so no need for any play acting but it happened anyway. 5 wins on the bounce and they still haven't overtaken us.

COYR

Just seen it, I couldn't believe it!

Bizarre decision by the ref,the player sent off wouldn't have even been aware that the Swindon player was just about to climb on top of him!!

Happened to be passing through swindon area yesterday afternoon with work and they were talking of a big australian link, regarding finance and players. Apparently they have already gained a 'six figure' sum in a sponsorship deal.

Couldn't give a XXXX

Happened to be passing through swindon area yesterday afternoon with work and they were talking of a big australian link, regarding finance and players. Apparently they have already gained a 'six figure' sum in a sponsorship deal.

What bloke in any decent state of mind would want to put his hard earned money into that complete shower of a football club???

As much as I absolutely despise Swindon, they are by far the best team we have played this season (albeit with 10 men).

I think they will keep their better players and they are a team on the up despite why people think on here.

I live in Chippenham and would literally move away if they go up this year and we don't - Their fans are total melts.

As much as I absolutely despise Swindon, they are by far the best team we have played this season (albeit with 10 men).

I think they will keep their better players and they are a team on the up despite why people think on here.

I live in Chippenham and would literally move away if they go up this year and we don't - Their fans are total melts.

This. I would respect them if their fans werent such a horrible bunch of inbred mongs.

Chatting in the pub yesterday about the best side we have played, and Swindle didn't get a mention. The Plastics or Bradford for me

Archived