IGNORED

This Time Next Year. . .

Stubbsy1993

One thing we can all agree on is that at City it is never as simple as we want it to be. If we are to get promoted this season, we can't be unhappy with a team that consolidates in the Championship with a good manager, solid spine within the team and a sound financial footing; all three we have now, which can be used as a platform to build a successful club in the medium and long-term. 

I'm hopeful that we will win this league, but still think we will be in the top two.

SL has learned from mistakes in the past (previous seasons following promotion) and will not make the same mistakes again.  As a result, we will have a side with a realistic chance of making the play offs next season with a small chance of premier league football the season after.

After getting promotion this season, we will need to keep the main squad together with perhaps the addition of a couple of quality players who will make all of the difference in the Championship.

Too many changes will not work (this affects morale/team spirit adversely).

I hope to be still alive.......the rest is just gravy.

As I`ve followed our club in all 4 divisions it don't really matter which one it is next season, although of course we all hope its the next one up.

This time next year we're going to be above you ******* SH1THEADS, playing infront of full houses at the UWE on our way to the Championship whilst you get relegated to L2 and go out of business cos Lansdown is gonna **** off....and, and, and...

Sorry about that, for a minute there I turned into a Gashead.

This time next year I HOPE City are playing Championship football but I have a hunch that we will still be in League 1.

I'm hopeful that we will win this league, but still think we will be in the top two.

SL has learned from mistakes in the past (previous seasons following promotion) and will not make the same mistakes again. As a result, we will have a side with a realistic chance of making the play offs next season with a small chance of premier league football the season after.

After getting promotion this season, we will need to keep the main squad together with perhaps the addition of a couple of quality players who will make all of the difference in the Championship.

Too many changes will not work (this affects morale/team spirit adversely).

To be fair the board got it spot on the last time we got promoted.. The players we brought in in the summer of 07 were all very good shrewd signings that got us within a game of the Premier League.

As we all know it was the season's that followed that need to be learnt from.

Congrats to what the Cherries are doing, but it comes to something when we have to aspire to be Bournemouth .

Forget them, we have already been there in 07/08.. It seems everyone has short memories..Aspire to achieve what this club already has done. Theres no reason with the right signings we cannot finish in the top 6 of the championship like we have before.

This time next year we're going to be above you ******* SH1THEADS, playing infront of full houses at the UWE on our way to the Championship whilst you get relegated to L2 and go out of business cos Lansdown is gonna **** off....and, and, and...

Sorry about that, for a minute there I turned into a Gashead.

This time next year I HOPE City are playing Championship football but I have a hunch that we will still be in League 1.

People who have hunches -they're the ones who really get my back up.

Archived