IGNORED

January Window

kachina

I fear you are right.

It's why I'm keener to see us looking at the likes of Tom Nichols down there now, rather than wait and let others jump in when he's worth the sort of money Grimes is going for.

Did well primarily playing as a sub last season (saw him play off the bench at York; was impressed), and is starting to show a very decent bit of form after starting the campaign in the first 11, slipping out of it, then scoring his way back in.

For me; this is he sort of young, relatively local talent we should be taking risks on.

City were informed about Grimes 30 months ago I'm reliably informed!

:laugh: pack to oxford, he's a valued member of our first team squad, we would be crazy to let him go. If one of our midfielders us injured he's a definite starter, ala Peterborough

It might not be so mad. When is MP OOC? IF it's this summer and we haven't made moves to renew, it's not beyond the realms of possibility, especially to Pompey (home town club?).

EDIT: According to Wiki, he is OOC in August.

Nice to see another forum a bit like ours. For all OTIBs faults at least we know how to take the piss and have a laugh every now and then.

Now who wants to hear my new chant idea...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For all otib's faults? I dare say otib is as weird and wonderful as every other internet football forum and if it were inferior in any way it would be that it is too weird and wonderful.

The radar on Grimes was not lost on us months ago.

For all otib's faults? I dare say otib is as weird and wonderful as every other internet football forum and if it were inferior in any way it would be that it is too weird and wonderful.

The radar on Grimes was not lost on us months ago.

A football forum I should say. On my occasional browse leading up to matches, few are better than otib

Archived