IGNORED

Just How Good Are Bournemouth?!

BS4 on Tour...

This season:

Won 0-8 at Birmingham

Won 1-6 at Blackpool

Won 0-4 at Huddersfield

Stuck 5 past Cardiff and now 1-5 up at Rotherham

Top of the championship with a manager who didn't do much at Burnley but is back at his spiritual home

Nothing looks like bursting their bubble at the moment.

How have they done it??

Are they that much of a surprise package that they're just mowing their way through everyone?!

This season:

Won 0-8 at Birmingham

Won 1-6 at Blackpool

Won 0-4 at Huddersfield

Stuck 5 past Cardiff and now 1-5 up at Rotherham

Top of the championship with a manager who didn't do much at Burnley but is back at his spiritual home

Nothing looks like bursting their bubble at the moment.

How have they done it??

Are they that much of a surprise package that they're just mowing their way through everyone?!

All on 10k gates too !

they are doing what we did in our first season,

a tight nit group of decent but not fantastic players playing full of confidance,

I still think they will finish in the play-offs and go up through there,

still its refreshing to see

They aren't like us in playoff season really, they are annihilating teams regularly. We didn't

They aren't like us in playoff season really, they are annihilating teams regularly. We didn't

they played huddlesfield at the right time,

The gas could of beaten birmingham and blackpool at the time they played them,

I hope they go up i do but I just think middlesborough ipswich and derby are stronger then them

they are doing what we did in our first season,

a tight nit group of decent but not fantastic players playing full of confidance,

I still think they will finish in the play-offs and go up through there,

still its refreshing to see

I don't remember City scoring so many goals..............in fact the GD at the end of the campaign was something like +1

Has pretty much the same role on the South Coast as he had at AG.

Regularly on the subs bench and scoring the occaisional goal. No doubt he's happier there being so much closer to the Channel Islands.

And so much nearer the Championship and the Premier League.

8 league goal return in half a season....Not to shoddy for a sub at the level above us!

And so much nearer the Championship and the Premier League.

8 league goal return in half a season....Not to shoddy for a sub at the level above us!

I didn't know how many he'd bagged this season but 8 is pretty decent considering he's not a regular starter. Shame he never got the games frequently enough at AG.

I didn't know how many he'd bagged this season but 8 is pretty decent considering he's not a regular starter. Shame he never got the games frequently enough at AG.

Exactly not bad!....You can confirm on the BBC Sport Link Bournemouth FC

Not a regular starter for a 'squad' that sits at the top of the Championship who have two other forwards scoring for fun!

When he was here we were crap and he could not get a run of games and at no time at or near the top half way through a season!....I suspects he regrets ever signing for us and I bet he is pretty happy now! Good for Him!

Archived