IGNORED

Home To A Premier League Team In The 4Th Round Draw?

RedHeadTillIDie

Sorry, an away game against a top prem side where its most likely we'll be beat 3 or 4 nil really doesn't do it for me, its all to predictable what will happen. I'd rather draw them at home where we'd atleast have a chance of causing an upset. I'd like to be able to say we beat Manchester United or we beat Liverpool not we got mauled 3-0.

Surely surely surely we will land a biggie if we get through...

It's a shame the draw is tonight in a way, as I'm sure a potential big draw will make the replay a bit harder than it might have been. Yes, it will motivate us too, but donny will be more up for a battle whereas I could have seen them rolling over a bit easier at AG if there was no visible grand prize.

Sorry, an away game against a top prem side where its most likely we'll be beat 3 or 4 nil really doesn't do it for me, its all to predictable what will happen. I'd rather draw them at home where we'd atleast have a chance of causing an upset. I'd like to be able to say we beat Manchester United or we beat Liverpool not we got mauled 3-0.

*Cough* Anfield 1994 *Cough*

Point taken, I'd love to repeat that feat though but it would be also nice to beat them on the hallowed turf of Ashton Gate.

Not with reduced capacity, especially as we have to give them a higher ticket %.

I would rather play them away as everyone that wants to go could go, we'd get a bigger allocation (around 6k?) if we somehow sold that out any other fans could probably get a ticket in the home end.

Also no bandwagon jumpers who've never been to a City game in their lives would be able to get tickets, saw so much of this on Facebook yesterday, United fans from Somerset in the Yeovil end, really frustrating.

Not with reduced capacity, especially as we have to give them a higher ticket %.

I would rather play them away as everyone that wants to go could go, we'd get a bigger allocation (around 6k?) if we somehow sold that out any other fans could probably get a ticket in the home end.

Also no bandwagon jumpers who've never been to a City game in their lives would be able to get tickets, saw so much of this on Facebook yesterday, United fans from Somerset in the Yeovil end, really frustrating.

Away capacity for all games at Ashton Gate this season is capped at about 1100 as we got special dispensation from the FA and Football League. This means not much over 10k home fans once reduced capacity (even lower once the Lower Dolman goes), away fans and segregation is taken into account.

Aside from this, I think clubs normally have to give 15% to the away fans, therefore if we played a club with a big ground (Arsenal, Man Utd, Newcastle etc) we would probably get an allocation big enough for all season ticket holders.

Away capacity for all games at Ashton Gate this season is capped at about 1100 as we got special dispensation from the FA and Football League. This means not much over 10k home fans once reduced capacity (even lower once the Lower Dolman goes), away fans and segregation is taken into account.

Aside from this, I think clubs normally have to give 15% to the away fans, therefore if we played a club with a big ground (Arsenal, Man Utd, Newcastle etc) we would probably get an allocation big enough for all season ticket holders.

Ah didn't know that about our capacity - makes sense. 15% should be fine if we got through and got a good tie.

Archived