IGNORED

Todd Kane On His Way To Forest? (Merged)

Rocky

Fair play; doesn't owe us anything, I suppose, though would be disappointing as he's looked decent.

But he might see Elliot coming back, and Wagstaff champing at the bit too, as meaning he's not going to get too much game time here.

Would be understandable in those circumstances, but I do hope we have a solution in place to replace him; perhaps Wynter stepping up?

Exiled robin on Twitter has just said Todd is about to sign on Loan at forest for the rest of the season I think if true this will be a loss for us

its dispointing but not a massive loss, we still have the entire team that got us to the top in the first place,

maybe this is the player Cotts hinted at who is going to a championship club

I appreciate it's a level up from us, but I'd sooner play for the team at the top of League One, starting and winning most weeks, than join a team in freefall in the Championship who, in all likelihood, will give their manager the boot before long.

If it was a permanent move I'd get it, but surely he's better off where he is on loan?

What was all that nonsense in the paper 5 days ago then saying he had settled in here 'great club, manager, players and fans and was looking forward to the cup games and taking one step closer to getting to Wembley'  

Not his choice to stay, I guess? If his spell is up and Forest have come in for him, if you were Chelsea would you prefer him playing L1, or Championship? Doubt it matters what Kane's thoughts are on the subject

He'll be available to City whatever happens until his loan runs out in 12 days.

He won't be going anywhere until after the Gillingham, Notts.County, Doncaster, and S****horpe matches are out the way.

Right now, that's good enough (and no little relief), as gives us the cover we need, and time to recruit a replacement, if needed.

Right now, that's good enough (and no little relief), as gives us the cover we need, and time to recruit a replacement, if needed.

I'm assuming it's not possible for Chelsea to curtail an agreed 2 month loan for no other reason than to send the player out immediately to a higher level club.

Even if it is possible, it would be extremely bad manners from Mourinho, with little justification with only 12 days of his loan here remaining.

Pretty sure Kane wouldn't be too keen to leave AG with the testing variety of games coming up, and Cotts. has certainly given the impression he expected to renew his loan.

I'm assuming it's not possible for Chelsea to curtail an agreed 2 month loan for no other reason than to send the player out immediately to a higher level club.

Even if it is possible, it would be extremely bad manners from Mourinho, with little justification with only 12 days of his loan here remaining.

Pretty sure Kane wouldn't be too keen to leave AG with the testing variety of games coming up, and Cotts. has certainly given the impression he expected to renew his loan.

I'm not sure of the rules, but it would be extremely disappointing given TK's comments about how much he was enjoying himself.

Also, as you state, there are some interesting games coming up (Possible Wembley final and possible game against Everton/WHU) and, of course, Forest are out of the FA cup and on a poor run of form - and possibly about to lose their manager.

Perhaps (hopefully) it is just idle gossip, and I await this evening's line-up with interest.

I was doing similar, and suspect that even if it was something the COULD do, it would unlikely be something the would, even if it is arranged he'l head to Forest on his return.

I believe player have been recalled to be sold on, but that is clearly a different matter, of course.

One thing is for certain; in light of this speculation (true or not) will be interesting if he starts or plays a part tonight.

I was doing similar, and suspect that even if it was something the COULD do, it would unlikely be something the would, even if it is arranged he'l head to Forest on his return.

I believe player have been recalled to be sold on, but that is clearly a different matter, of course.

One thing is for certain; in light of this speculation (true or not) will be interesting if he starts or plays a part tonight.

I don't think they have a recall option so they would have to wait for his loan to expire

Archived