IGNORED

Todd Kane On His Way To Forest? (Merged)

Rocky

To be honest, this just highlights the problem with relying on the loan system to beef out your squad. You're never entirely in control of the destiny of players in your squad. I bare no ill will towards TK though, he was given an opportunity to play at a higher level and he loses little with a loan move and may put himself in a different shop window or even convince Chelsea he has a future there. We may yet see him back here in the future

250K for a 6 month loan! 

WTF!!!

Forest are getting mugged off there. He was good, but nowhere near that good. I am reading that correctly aren't I? They have only signed him on loan for 6 months for that fee!

I hope we didn't pay a fee for his loan deal. 

250K for a 6 month loan! 

WTF!!!

Forest are getting mugged off there. He was good, but nowhere near that good. I am reading that correctly aren't I? They have only signed him on loan for 6 months for that fee!

I hope we didn't pay a fee for his loan deal. 

Its what it sounds like to me.... Crazy stuff...

He's a proffesional footballer, he'll go where his wallet takes him.

Bye Todd, good luck, don't worry about us, we'll be fine!

I guess that's true, I wonder if he gets a percentage of loan fee in the same way he would from a full blown transfer fee? I wonder also whether SC has ideas about bringing him back permanently if we are promoted, looking at the last article on the official site he seems to hint at it.

Is it not more the case that he, or any new signing, will simply say what his agent/press officer have scripted so as to please his manager and new fans?

I doubt if he'd moan about it. He was brilliant when he played in midfield and rightly got MOTM. As you say it sounds like scripted blurb.

Archived