IGNORED

Todd Kane On His Way To Forest? (Merged)

Rocky

Or, we go into the market and get BETTER players to strengthen our side?!

Reid and Burns (unfortunately) wouldn't offer any improvements.

I know this may seem a stupid comment considering how Smith has turned out but it's hard to dip into the loan market and get a player who will automatically fit into our system, culture etc. They may not be top players WB and BR but you know what you'll get.

I know this may seem a stupid comment considering how Smith has turned out but it's hard to dip into the loan market and get a player who will automatically fit into our system, culture etc. They may not be top players WB and BR but you know what you'll get.

I see what you're saying and it's a fair point.

But if we're serious about 'finishing the season off' then we know that with BR & WB we are not moving forward. Both players have shown they don't fit in.

WB can't play in a wide or central role in our system, he doesn't work hard enough and isn't intelligent with his positioning.

BR has had enough chances to show his capabilities, but lacks any grit, aggression or work rate to fit into our midfield trio. If he has the ability of JET then you could forgive some attributes he is lacking in.

I have to disagree with you on this.

We need to look (at least) at loans from a division above who have lost their first team place and can step up with us on (potentially) a contract for next season - hopefully in the Championship.

I wonder if Chelsea were annoyed with us using him as CM.. he came to us as Right Back / Right Wing Back... maybe they thought we were going against their wishes?

Who knows.. but im a bit disappointed as he was looking like a good young version of Wade.

Wouldn't have thought so, they will want him to play at the highest level possible and Forest will give him that. Judging by his previous interviews I don't think he wanted to go though

Makes my dislike of forest even greater and my hatred of Chelsea justified.

What a load of bollocks. Hopefully he will return knowing the mistake he made joining forest. Can't see him getting huge game time there.

Surely that was the player we lost out on to a championship team?.....

Don't think so, reckon this turn of events has taken Cotts. by surprise.

Seemed genuinely annoyed about the situation on RB.

With only 3 wins in 21 games, Forest need all the help they can get, and I suspect they'll have a busy window.

Can't say I'm impressed with Chelsea or Forest over this; the lad seemed happy here, and we were using him.

Perhaps Forest offered more of his wages?  

Anyway; done, and on to the next one.

can we please go back to signing loan players that are shite!

at least their clubs don't want them back.

or is cotts the first man in many a year to know what he's doing?

ok kanes gone. smith surly must be gone, Fulham fans have got to be saying WHAT THE F..K!

come on cotts bring in a couple of more diamonds to take us over the line.

sounded like jet was really on his game tonight, could he be like a new signing?

His family were behind me at the Gillingham league game. Noises from them then sounded like he wasn't hanging around beyond his loan so no great surprise.

Something in a strange accent along the lines of ...

'Ffs, talk about wurzel country, its all cider this and cider that, OMG look over there there's a bleeding wurzel standing on a frigging shed, we gotta get our kid outta here before he joins a cult' ?

:laugh::)

Bloody hell- they've got an incredibly powerful telescope.

Its disappointing all round I don't really blame Florest for asking about Kanes availability when his loan with us had expired but for Chelski to immediately recall him and send him to Florest is a bit naughty seeing as he still had 10 days left with us.

The next time Chelski want any of our players on loan  :facepalm: I would tell them where to go

Its disappointing all round I don't really blame Florest for asking about Kanes availability when his loan with us had expired but for Chelski to immediately recall him and send him to Florest is a bit naughty seeing as he still had 10 days left with us.

The next time Chelski want any of our players on loan  :facepalm: I would tell them where to go

Does that mean we could get Afobe from MK? Or do Arsenal have integrity?

"The next time Chelski want any of our players on loan   :facepalm: I would tell them where to go"- very funny!!

They're under a transfer embargo where they can't sign players for a fee or permanent contract, but they can strengthen their squad with loan players.

Whats the point of an embargo if a club can still get players in ?

Doesn't make sense.

And a 'big' club like Forest, whilst under this embargo, had a fan win the transfer fee. How 'lucky' was that!

Does that mean we could get Afobe from MK? Or do Arsenal have integrity?

Don't think they have Integrity, but they might have made Roma an offer for him in the January window.

Archived