IGNORED

Donny Replay Tickets (Merged)

Red Tel

• Admin

we haven't had or will get 3000+ turn up for PoTD we haven't all season and I can't see that changing tonight,

There is a very valid reason why that is the case!

Normally the vast majority of those attending will have their ticket already, due to being season ticket holders - tonight EVERYONE has to pay again

Sounds like too much of a faff. Think I'll stay at home for this one. Disappointed as I want to watch my team. Not been able to get a ticket for a while due to being sold out or only shit seats available in which view of the game is impaired. Maybe I'll get to a game one day

You sound like a bit of a plastic

There is a very valid reason why that is the case!

Normally the vast majority of those attending will have their ticket already due to being season ticket holders - tonight EVERYONE has to pay again

just look at how many turned up for the other cup games, tonight will be no different

Oxford 6145

AFC Wilmbledon 4647

Telford 6687

Coventry 5019

if its over 8000 (the dolman will then open) I will be very suprised

Sounds like too much of a faff. Think I'll stay at home for this one. Disappointed as I want to watch my team. Not been able to get a ticket for a while due to being sold out or only shit seats available in which view of the game is impaired. Maybe I'll get to a game one day

Have you tried Atyeo D?

**** off calling me a plastic. I enjoy going to games to watch them, not stand behind a pole all game. My circumstances dictate I can ably attend certain games and the situation atm means it's hard gettin a ticket atall.

******* plastic! How dare you!

polycarbonate

disgraceful.......and for the biggest game of the season so far

just look at how many turned up for the other cup games, tonight will be no different

Oxford 6145

AFC Wilmbledon 4647

Telford 6687

Coventry 5019

if its over 8000 (the dolman will then open) I will be very suprised

what is the matter with city season ticket holders! and fans generally. the apathy in this city is unbelievable. 

Still ......we dont know yet do we? I'l be there thats for sure. Well in spirit anyhows!

**** off calling me a plastic. I enjoy going to games to watch them, not stand behind a pole all game. My circumstances dictate I can ably attend certain games and the situation atm means it's hard gettin a ticket atall.

Alright! calm down plastic.

Dave L has just told us that there are plenty of tickets available. Get yourself down there!

How many plastic/polycarbonate fans who wont be there tonight will want a ticket for Wembley if we get there? This is the best season and best football for years. Get off yer bums and get down the gate!!

if we get to the FA cup final this season I will buy your ticket Marmite :)

I for one welcome our European neighbours and would have no problem sitting behind one.

Why would you be standing up?

Are there any seats left in any upper stand other than in the Family Stand, looking for people who want to go but don't want a low view or a wet one??

Doesn't look like it from online ticketing! Unless the Dolman gets opened which is looking highly unlikely.

Dolman not opening is probably not helped by:

a) Doncaster selling few tickets meaning an extra block in the Atyeo could be opened for home fans

b) Weather looking poor for this evening and until very recently it was expected to be even worse

c) Traffic chaos in the Bristol area swaying decision for those travelling last minute

Why are people still talking about opening the Dolman? IT'S NOT. Dave L said No, the ticket office said No and I rang an hour ago ( just in case I could change ticket) and they said No. So I guess it'll be open then.

I am currently gathering together my wet weather gear and will brave the elements so I can be superior and a know all when I get back and we've won 7-0 and Jet scores the lot. 

Archived