IGNORED

Donny Replay Tickets (Merged)

Red Tel

Nothing announced yet.

I have a suspicion that buying a Donny ticket would guarantee you first dibs on a ticket for the 4th round match (assuming we win).  It would be a good way of ensuring a full house for the replay.  Maybe they are currently working out the details, hence the delay in the announcement.

Nothing announced yet.

I have a suspicion that buying a Donny ticket would guarantee you first dibs on a ticket for the 4th round match (assuming we win).  It would be a good way of ensuring a full house for the replay.  Maybe they are currently working out the details, hence the delay in the announcement.

well season ticket holders will get first dibs

well season ticket holders will get first dibs

Of course, season ticket holders will be able to claim their usual seat first, that is always the case.  My theory is that non-season ticket holders buying a match ticket would also guarantee themselves a seat for the 4th round.

This would also be a good way of stopping the 'plastics' buying a ticket because they fancy watching a premier league team, because you would effectively have to commit to buying two tickets.

The only possible issue with this is the lower dolman closure - if it's open for the replay, but not for the 4th round, then the capacity will be reduced.

Of course, season ticket holders will be able to claim their usual seat first, that is always the case.  My theory is that non-season ticket holders buying a match ticket would also guarantee themselves a seat for the 4th round.

The only possible issue with this is the lower dolman closure - if it's open for the replay, but not for the 4th round, then the capacity will be reduced.

I'm sure it will be discused if we get trhough

I'd do it this way

ST Holders first

that new membership thingy majiggy second

People who traveled to doncaster third

People who attended the replay forth

general sale 5th

I'm sure it will be discused if we get trhough

I'd do it this way

ST Holders first

that new membership thingy majiggy second

People who traveled to doncaster third

People who attended the replay forth

general sale 5th

I suspect that would be too complex to implement.  Also the new membership scheme does not offer priority tickets - only a reduction in price, and only available over the phone (I asked about this at the time).  This was one of the reasons I didn't join it, because for an over-subscribed game I didn't want to have to chance getting through on the phone and would rather buy instantly online.

I phoned in today about replay tickets and they were still discussing pricing but should be available from tomorrow (Wednesday), will be announced on the web site first

Will that be in time for them to be posted or will it involve queueing for several millennia at the ground?

Will that be in time for them to be posted or will it involve queueing for several millennia at the ground?

Quite possible that tickets will be available for collection on Sat before KO.

That will involve queuing for a couple of mins if you get there reasonably early.

So, IF we are able to beat Doncaster in the replay.. would season ticket holders only be a able to buy a single match ticket for their own seat and no more than that (unless they have a family season ticket of course) for West Ham/Everton?

That would seem fair, as perhaps fans attending Donny (away/home) can get a chance before general sales?

How many total season tickets have been sold for 2014/2015 and how many would need to be given up to the opposing fans?

There cannot be that many remaining seats to sell anyway!

They couldn't be guaranteed a seat, only a level of priority in the queue.

Asking people to queue at a match for tickets to another match does sound like the sort of plan our ticket office would come up with!

Seems a good idea to me. You're already there for the match so why not collect your cup ticket at the same time. Queuing is minimal. Takes a lot longer to get a coffee! Has worked fine for me on several occasions.

Watching cessena vs Napoli and the ad for West Ham vs Everton came up, jonathan pierce saying the winners will play bristol City where the win over Leeds is still fondly remembered. However it seems he forgot that we have this replay

Because Jonathan Pierce is a City fan and believes we should just go through like a lot of our supporters.

What's your thinking behind this? (genuine question, not being sarcastic!)

Well I had assumed that ST holders would have priority as that is always promised as part of the deal!!  If so and not all ST holders go to Donny game, then there would potentially be more non ST holders than seats that can be guaranteed to be available.

But if ST holders WON'T be guaranteed a ticket, my comment would fail!

Archived