IGNORED

Donny Replay Tickets (Merged)

Red Tel

Yes, I read that. It was an answer to my question. Will that change if the Dolman is open?

If it's just a block or two that they open I wouldn;t think so as the pressure to get people through the turnstiles wouldn't be there with hundreds in the stand rather than thousands

Spoke to ticket office today and they said that if the demand is high enough they will open some blocks in dolman, I complained that I only want my ST and and disappointed that I can't sit there for a cup match. Also asked if I could purchase any seat in Williams and ateyo, response was yes and when I asked how ST holders would feel if some took there seat they didn't have an answer. Anyway to get to the point if enough people call asking for there seat in dolman they may well allow it. If they don't I won't be going. Also tickets have NO priority for the 4th round if we get there ST holders first 1 ticket per ST.

It's not ideal, but seriously..?! If you can't sit in your usual seat then you wont go to the game...?! WOW!

Quick look at online ticketing shows just over 3000 tickets left, in other words over half of the tickets for Atyeo and Williams have already been sold in under 2 days. With many likely to buy over the coming days I would guess it is likely the Dolman will be at least partly open - although don't shout if its not!

Bit like playing Russian Roulette, do I wait for Dolman?

Come on everyone buy them tickets, even if it means they open it just for me !   :shifty:

Understand it if it was H & S that closes the Dolman, but to shut it and say that it'll be open IF crowd warents it. May leave it and hope DS is opened . I can;t stand the thought of the grotty sight impaired Williams, or viewing from behind the goal (unless it's away with no choice) !

They mentioned closing it for the construction work which is due to start but nothing to do with h&s more convenience for works schedule not to be delayed any more.

I know! Incredible, its a different seat, get over it.

It's not that which is annoying people it's the fact ST holders can't guaranty there seat for a cup match. One of the perks to a ST. Also if I couldn't sit in my ST in dolman as Williams was closed I would be peeeeeedddd right off so out of principle I won't attend fact is if every ST holder wants to go they can't as there are less seats available than tickets.

Or am I wrong????

It's not that which is annoying people it's the fact ST holders can't guaranty there seat for a cup match. One of the perks to a ST. Also if I couldn't sit in my ST in dolman as Williams was closed I would be peeeeeedddd right off so out of principle I won't attend fact is if every ST holder wants to go they can't as there are less seats available than tickets.

Or am I wrong????

My understanding is that if there is sufficient demand all S/T holders WILL get a seat

Or am I wrong????

What a drama queen.

Or am I wrong????

Give me strength

Or am I wrong????

You are wrong. If every season ticket holder wanted to attend, the the Dolman will be open.

Just bought two tickets, you can't get two together in the upper Williams now as demand has been high, Nick in the ticket office said it looks likely the Dolman will be open based on demand so far, and that people can transfer across if they want.

Got my free rugby tickets as well.

Good job ticket staff!

Just bought two tickets, you can't get two together in the upper Williams now as demand has been high, Nick in the ticket office said it looks likely the Dolman will be open based on demand so far, and that people can transfer across if they want.

Got my free rugby tickets as well.

Good job ticket staff!

Any news on food vouchers?

Spoke to ticket office today and they said that if the demand is high enough they will open some blocks in dolman, I complained that I only want my ST and and disappointed that I can't sit there for a cup match. Also asked if I could purchase any seat in Williams and ateyo, response was yes and when I asked how ST holders would feel if some took there seat they didn't have an answer. Anyway to get to the point if enough people call asking for there seat in dolman they may well allow it. If they don't I won't be going. Also tickets have NO priority for the 4th round if we get there ST holders first 1 ticket per ST.

How's about having a bit of fun, make out you've travelled to an away game you're sat with a bunch of fellow away day fans in strange seats singing yer bleeding hearts out? ... Live a bit, a change is as good as a rest so they say.

Archived