IGNORED

Jet

Kingswoodactor

Sounded brilliant. It's been good that he's had a couple of starts in recent games and hopefully he's going to hit some form at the right time.

Still think he's likely to move on in the summer though. Don't think SC wants him enough to offer him a new contract.

So frustrating. Has incredible ability, but for what ever reason, can't seem to produce it often enough.

I can't imagine there are many who would want him to move on if he could only be more consistent.

Let's hope this is the start of the best of Jet being on show.

Sounded brilliant. It's been good that he's had a couple of starts in recent games and hopefully he's going to hit some form at the right time.

Still think he's likely to move on in the summer though. Don't think SC wants him enough to offer him a new contract.

I still think that depends on whether we're playing Championship football or not. If we don't make promotion, why not give him another year. 

I still think that depends on whether we're playing Championship football or not. If we don't make promotion, why not give him another year.

Sure. But if you could just explain why he would accept a short one year contract at a club that hardly plays him when he will be on a free with the option for a longer contract, a starting place and a big signing on fee at another club?

Is no one going to suggest a pay as you play deal?

Archived