IGNORED

Meeting At Ashton Gate With Dave Lloyd

Marina's Rolls Royce

DL has very kindly offered to hold the first meeting about the European Tournament in Lviv June 2015 at Ashton Gate and will be in attendance subject to his own work commitments.

We will have a room until 8:15 pm - the security guards close up at 8:30. Anyone fancying a quick pint after will be welcome to join me somewhere local.

I suggest that we meet around 7p.m.at Ashton Gate.

Can those interested please let me know ideal days hopefully next week. I am particularly hoping that Cosmos UK and Red Snapper can make it as they have both put themselves forward as potential coach/manager. Also Marcus X please.

THERE MAYBE SOME FANS WHO CAN HELP OUT ON TRAINING/COACHING WHO CAN'T MAKE THE TRIP BUT CAN BE PART OF THE BUILD UP. PLEASE COME FORWARD.

My role is purely to put this trip together- I am not able to help with the football side although will turn up to watch etc. I will also be able to arrange training facilities. I have a number of ideas and some potentially exciting people to lend a hand.

Our thanks to DL for his ongoing support and encouragement.

sorry missed this i think, quite intrested but what sort of football ability is required

Purely fans- no professional or semi professional players allowed.

The standard is going to be the best we can put together. We're not going just to make up the numbers. There is no limit to subs and the qualifying rounds are only 20 mins a half.  If you can play- why not just come along and see whether it's for you?

I want the trip to be great fun in a beautiful City where the entertainment is great ( food and drink very cheap) but that as a representative side of BCFC that we are seriously competitive. Also a chance to meet other fan's teams representing almost 36 European countries. The emphasis of the tournament organisers is fun football and friendship.

I could probably try and get the train from Swansea to temple meads during a weeknight to attend Marinas, however it does depend on time to get there and back etc and trains. Friday night would be no problem and that would be my choice. Failing all that Mundz18 is the guy I was telling you about who wants to play and also runs my local team with me. Max

Out of interest, will you be letting season ticket holders have first pick of the seats at the meeting?

I have a nectar card, am I in the second priority group after season ticket holders?

Thanks for your helpful input to this BCFC fan's event.

I'll try and get you some images and find out whether the seats are red and whether there's a singing section.

DL has very kindly offered to hold the first meeting about the European Tournament in Lviv June 2015 at Ashton Gate and will be in attendance subject to his own work commitments.

We will have a room until 8:15 pm - the security guards close up at 8:30. Anyone fancying a quick pint after will be welcome to join me somewhere local.

Can those interested please let me know ideal days hopefully next week. I am particularly hoping that Cosmos UK and Red Snapper can make it as they have both put themselves forward as potential coach/manager. Also Marcus X please.

THERE MAYBE SOME FANS WHO CAN HELP OUT ON TRAINING/COACHING WHO CAN'T MAKE THE TRIP BUT CAN BE PART OF THE BUILD UP. PLEASE COME FORWARD.

My role is purely to put this trip together- I am not able to help with the football side although will turn up to watch etc. I will also be able to arrange training facilities. I have a number of ideas and some potentially exciting people to lend a hand.

You seemed to have put a lot of hard work into this I hope it all works out. Well done sir!

I can make anyday, so no worries there, also I have 2 other City fans interested if needed?

Yes please.

Although we have the basis of a team- it will always be the case that some may have to pull out due to work or family situations.

The more the merrier so please come along.

Please also remember that there are no limits to subs in the actual Tournament so even in the highly unlikely event we have more players than needed- everyone will get some game time .

• Admin

Yes please.

Although we have the basis of a team- it will always be the case that some may have to pull out due to work or family situations.

The more the merrier so please come along.

Please also remember that there are no limits to subs in the actual Tournament so even in the highly unlikely event we have more players than needed- everyone will get some game time .

Any idea on the amount of money that each person will need to raise to get to go to the tournament?

Won't be allowed to play because of being contracted to a semi professional football club (Chepstow town)

However I can help out in the build up if you'd like ?

I have now been in touch with the Event organisers in Ukraine  and although Chepstow Town is in L2 Wales- you are not classed as semi- professional as far as the Tournament is concerned and as such are eligible and that makes you a very helpful and useful addition should you want to join in.

The rules about semi-pro and pro footballers seem to be  designed to they to  prevent a professional League club etc from somewhere in Europe fielding a youth team/sleeper team and running away with the competition. The Russians soldiers seem to be good at taking advantage of this type of thing by taking off their badges, invading another Country and then calling themselves " on holiday" etc!!!

Make no mistake there will be some really good teams there and some who just to go for the jolly.I am phoning Slavik on Sat a.m to get much more detail generally- he admits his written English is a lot better than spoken so I've got my partner on hand to translate any tricky questions I have. I need to be 100% that we would be going to a well organised event that is worthwhile and value for money for those of us who go.

As we will be officially representing BCFC as the fan's team- we want to put on a good show and hopefully make new friends and perhaps gain a few new fans who look out for our team similar to the relationship to Willem ii. If our season turns out to be as good as we all hope- what a great way for a group of us to celebrate! And also something to keep Aizoon interested in during the long barren football free summer as I'll run a daily blog during the comp.

Thanks very much Phantom- it's great to do something with BCFC that is more than supporting- I'm  lucky enough to have the time to put in and already know Lviv. 

Marinas Rolls should have a stand named after him for this excellent effort!

Why not combine his name with one of the existing stand names and call it the "Marina Atyeo" stand?

(I might add that MRR's efforts are first-class)

I am from Worcestershire but can do Thursday next week

If I am eligible as you say... Will be at the meeting next week and this could be great !

For $100 US and a pair of Armani jeans , I could probably get Wayne Rooney eligible.

p.s If anyone from the EuroFan tournament is reading- this is just English humour......... I'd obviously throw in some Dolce & Gabbana t-shirts as well

I'm happy to provide t-shirts for the whole  playing squad to use in the warm ups before the games in Lviv if you like. I was thinking (say) 10 red and 10 white t-shirts (or whatever the squad size turns out to be) which I'm thinking would save using half a set of high vis bibs.  Would also fancy supplying them with my company logo on (small and discreet) as it's got the world's finest bridge on it!!  Let me know Marinas.

Also hoping to be out there for a cheeky little break!!

Archived