IGNORED

Meeting At Ashton Gate With Dave Lloyd

Marina's Rolls Royce

Hi MRR

I know I said I could make the 19th but I can't now unfortunately due to re-arranging a hospital appointment.

I am still 100% up for this so keen for any info that comes from the meeting.

Also, I am willing to be involved in organising the squad. I don't think I could manage it on my own being away from Bristol and with work but certainly willing to do a joint management with someone else / couple of others ?

I guess we will know more Monday once we've got more definitive numbers.

Also I'm sure someone put an email address up to send details to, are we doing that? I haven't emailed yet

Hi All-

I have sent a PM to all who have expressed a serious interest.

The meeting with Dave Lloyd is tomorrow at 6:45p.m. . Front entrance Williams stand.

We are going to have to make a decision tomorrow whether to progress this great opportunity based on sufficient interest at the meeting. I have had a couple of people who can't make it but if not many turn up it may be that we have to pull it.

Because  the flight prices will increase and Slavik ( who I have had checked out in Lviv and is very well known in the football/sporting world there) needs to know if we are entering- please come along.

There will be enough info for you to make a decision and anything else that can't be covered tomorrow- I can find out on Tuesday. 

It's a fantastic opportunity to visit a really lovely and interesting City, play some footie, make new friends and have some fun- a trip that's not too much money.

Bristol City Needs You!!!

Hi All-

I have sent a PM to all who have expressed a serious interest.

The meeting with Dave Lloyd is tomorrow at 6:45p.m. . Front entrance Williams stand.

We are going to have to make a decision tomorrow whether to progress this great opportunity based on sufficient interest at the meeting. I have had a couple of people who can't make it but if not many turn up it may be that we have to pull it.

Because the flight prices will increase and Slavik ( who I have had checked out in Lviv and is very well known in the football/sporting world there) needs to know if we are entering- please come along.

There will be enough info for you to make a decision and anything else that can't be covered tomorrow- I can find out on Tuesday.

It's a fantastic opportunity to visit a really lovely and interesting City, play some footie, make new friends and have some fun- a trip that's not too much money.

Bristol City Needs You!!!

Could you send me a pm of what's covered at the meeting tomorrow or post a summary on here?

Still very interested but after being ill i cant afford to skip anymore lectures at the moment

Thanks for David , firstly giving us the room last night and secondly his time. Very much appreciated.

Kind gesture of the club to provide kits as well, would be great if we got a squad number and name on that too. Be a good memento

Was good to put some faces to names last night and hopefully we'll get the 9 or 10 more we need.

The best thing to come of the evening was basically we learned that if you get arrested, MRR and his Wife are related and mates with most of the Ukranian government so getting bail will be no issue.

Fantastic work guys.

As said previously I am willing to help out with putting a team together and "managing" but don't think i'd have the "pedigree" as it was put or time to doit by myself.

I'm also happy to just be a player and do nothing else if its all in hand...

Either way, I cant wait!! :P  :P

Archived