IGNORED

Coventry V Swindon [Merged]

Coombsy

I must admit I could not give a shit if Swindle won title, as long as we went up.

Mods!!!... that's gotta be a warning, surely!...

... shocking behaviour!

Quite apart from the fact that we haven't won a title since the Fifties...

... it's ****ing Swindon!!!

:-O

Might just be me but the League table looks better with us and Swindon 6 points clear of third place.

Was thinking the same. One hope is that we and Swindon keep spurring eachother on, and make a good break for it...and then sort out the title between ourselves.

Considering they are down two key players, have to tip my hat to them for their first 45 mins. Worthy rivals. Seeing how good they can be, I do wish they would get rid of the flopping however. Does seem to be a trait, and frankly, an unnecessary one.

I think its just the antics and large sense of injustice.

I would like to think that as football fans we can all appreciate a good footballing side which is why we all admire the football played by MK Dons even though they are our rivals.

I think the problem with swindle is its difficult to see beyond the antics and injustice of not only their players but the chairman also.

The proof is that the manager doesn't seem to come in for the same criticism and this is maybe because he is respectful and conducts himself in the proper manner

... shocking behaviour!

I don't give a toss if it's swindon, they are just another team in the division, no different to preston and mk

... shocking behaviour!

Obviously I want us to win, but promotion`s the biggie isn`t it? The slags won the title in 1990 and they are well and truly down the shit chute now!

Archived