IGNORED

We Wanted Everton Not West Ham!

RedHeadTillIDie

Yes I wanted Everton as well. But seeing Mirallas and Lukaku play the way they did  tonight. I think we have a better chance of beating W H U.Plus I would love to see their goalkeeper Adrian keep picking the ball out of his net, as JET and the rest of them go all out for the 5th round.

Everton just seem a more attractive proposition than west ham, don't know why..

Because West Ham are a hoofball team managed by the English Tony Pulis?

Everton took 3000 to Upton Park tonight, no way would West Ham take that many midweek to Goodison.

Everton took 3000 to Upton Park tonight, no way would West Ham take that many midweek to Goodison.

West Hams style of play has changed this season and they're In the top 6 of the best league in the world, shame west ham have that reputation now

We would of looked better against Everton and would of had a better chance as winning, we want to look good on TV.

Always approach these things that going out with pride, looking good, is decent. On one side of that is it might be a shock, and its us for once. The dream. On the other, we might get tonked, and that would be embarrasing live. The nighmare.

Got to love football!

That's a bit disrespective actually - West Ham do travel in numbers - seem to recall them taking over 3k on a Monday night to Hull this season

Archived