IGNORED

We Wanted Everton Not West Ham!

RedHeadTillIDie

Wow, thanks for letting little (hoofball) West Ham come down to your gargantuan sleeping giant of a club. I'm sure if you give us a couple of those spare (you sell out every week) tickets we might just find the odd fan to take them. Once you've trounced us by (reading on here) at least 5 clear goals, we'll jump back on the train and head off back to our tiny stadium and our tiny unbright future!!!! FMOB talk about have false egos!

• Admin

Wow, thanks for letting little (hoofball) West Ham come down to your gargantuan sleeping giant of a club. I'm sure if you give us a couple of those spare (you sell out every week) tickets we might just find the odd fan to take them. Once you've trounced us by (reading on here) at least 5 clear goals, we'll jump back on the train and head off back to our tiny stadium and our tiny unbright future!!!! FMOB talk about have false egos!

Out of respect, as a name in football, Everton are clearly a bigger name!

More history, more succesful in footballing terms

Personally, I thought we'd have a better chance of getting a result against Everton, but who knows on the day what will happen

This game will sell out, be surprised if many tickets go on general sale for our own fans, so hope you are in enough priority groups to get your ticket

Calm down dear.

Happier playing West Ham. I don't know why but for me Everton are just an unimaginably uninteresting team.

I'd say the complete opposite.

The last time we played Everton the atmosphere was electric, the thought of a potential replay at Goodison would have been amazing and something of a rarity. I'd also have fancied our chances a little more as Everton don't seem to have clicked yet, where as West Ham are doing well.

Obviously West Ham are a big club, but it's only been a couple of years since we played them, so not so exciting.

Just my opinion.

I'd say the complete opposite.

The last time we played Everton the atmosphere was electric, the thought of a potential replay at Goodison would have been amazing and something of a rarity. I'd also have fancied our chances a little more as Everton don't seem to have clicked yet, where as West Ham are doing well.

Obviously West Ham are a big club, but it's only been a couple of years since we played them, so not so exciting.

Just my opinion.

I know my view is not the norm, but for reasons that I can't really put my finger on I just can't get excited about the thought of playing Everton. I can't think of a single thing about them that I find to be of any interest at all, and there are very few clubs throughout the leagues I can say that about.

It may be that they are one of the few clubs I don't have any sort of personal connection to, having never been to Goodison Park or known any Everton fans. But that is about all I can think of.

Other teams I think the same way about would be Stevenage, Rochdale and Morecambe. That's about it.

Please forgive us sir!. We haven't had a decent cup draw in years.

So we were hoping for one of the bigger clubs but got you instead!

We wanted Everton not West Ham!

The five West Ham fans at work today all said they wanted Doncaster not City especially at the Gate.

Personally I prefer WHU to Everton simply because we have a better record against them.

Would much rather have played Everton as my brother supports them and they're a more interesting team. I think West Ham will beat us, would like to say we'll beat them but they're a very good team this season and it took an amazing performance from Mirallas to pull them apart to get Everton back in it, we have quality but no-one on the level of Mirallas when he's on his game. 

Blige! Didn't realise our record was quite that bad :(

I think it's worse than that v Everton. We beat them 1-0 at AG in 1978. Before that we have to go back to 1931(?) we lost 1-0 here, but managed a 3-1  win up there. September 2004 we came from 2-0 down in a league Cup game to take the game to pens, but still managed to lose.

I think it's worse than that v Everton. We beat them 1-0 at AG in 1978. Before that we have to go back to 1931(?) we lost 1-0 here, but managed a 3-1  win up there. September 2004 we came from 2-0 down in a league Cup game to take the game to pens, but still managed to lose.

We lost that game in 1978 mate at AG 0-1.

We beat Everton 2-1 in 1980 though!

Would much rather have played Everton as my brother supports them and they're a more interesting team. I think West Ham will beat us, would like to say we'll beat them but they're a very good team this season and it took an amazing performance from Mirallas to pull them apart to get Everton back in it, we have quality but no-one on the level of Mirallas when he's on his game. 

Who's your brother, Superjack or WTFiGO?

Our game in next stage is against West Ham ? Not very good, but our target is to get promoted not to do big things in the cups. Personally I want City to face a "big four" team, a historical match :D not games against Boro, West Ham or other teams that were in lower divisions in last 10 years. 

With this ocasion I want to say hello !! I am an old Bristol City fan, emmh not that old, but I love this team since 2006. The big surprise is that I'm from Romania, probably the only "romanian bcfc fan" in this "small" world. 

And for your entertainment I will let you compare my English from 2009 when i was 15-16 years old, and my english from 2014 which is above this text haha :)

21 November 2009 

******* match.  :winner_third_h4h: I HOPE TO ESCAPE THE RELEGATION IN THIS SEASON WITH THIS STYLE PLAYiNG.
I was sure as Carey isn'r most good than nyatanga or mccombe.And we's defenders is exhale..... my shit.... I waith the match and I did a lot of nerves.... We neeed transfers in Interseason we need 5-6 players... because not get to the playoff.

An user was astonished haha

terjon, on Nov 21 2009, 6:28 PM, said:snapback.png

Whats that in english.............

My reply was "perfect" 

myhay, on Nov 21 2009, 12:36 PM, said:snapback.png

:innocent06: is a englis from Romania:)) not all romanian,but i'm 16 years old and i still learning to school but the teacher's don't come every hour to us.
And this match make me very... sad, and i accept the reality...the reality is 8-12 place.. but i hope to qual. from playoffs.

A good evening!

Our game in next stage is against West Ham ? Not very good, but our target is to get promoted not to do big things in the cups. Personally I want City to face a "big four" team, a historical match :D not games against Boro, West Ham or other teams that were in lower divisions in last 10 years. 

With this ocasion I want to say hello !! I am an old Bristol City fan, emmh not that old, but I love this team since 2006. The big surprise is that I'm from Romania, probably the only "romanian bcfc fan" in this "small" world. 

And for your entertainment I will let you compare my English from 2009 when i was 15-16 years old, and my english from 2014 which is above this text haha :)

21 November 2009 

An user was astonished haha

terjon, on Nov 21 2009, 6:28 PM, said:snapback.png

My reply was "perfect" 

myhay, on Nov 21 2009, 12:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Your English is definitely improving! Out of interest, why are you a Bristol City fan?

Archived