IGNORED

We Wanted Everton Not West Ham!

RedHeadTillIDie

Where stand are we getting plotted up in then farmers?

Hi Norman

Away fans go in the stripped roof stand.

Put BS7 0BF in to your Sat Nav or give it to the taxi driver at the train station to get here.

We look forward to seeing you.

Thanks

bristolrovers_aerial2.jpg

Your English is definitely improving! Out of interest, why are you a Bristol City fan?

Hard to give you an answer. Since I was a kid 9-10 years I liked to bet on football especially, and other sports too. In 2006-2007 I started to bet more on League One matches. In that league I never heard at that time about teams like "Blackpool, Bristol City, Yeovil" . Just Nottingham Forest and I had many reasons because my father told me stories about them :) "They have more UCL than EPL, this is something special" . Bristol was a top team in 2006-2007 season and I bet on them and schuntorpe very much, Win after Win and after I saw they "great running" this club caught my attention, but especially after the promotion when I saw them fighting for another promotion, a historical promotion. I read on the internet many things I watched few games in Championship ( I remember that game with Crystal Palace when Mccombe scores in min 95, Speroni was astonished ) 

And since then I have feelings about this team, and no jokes, I feel almost same as I feel for "Steaua Bucharest" which is a much bigger club, but this is not important to me. I want to see Bristol City in Premier League. I like many teams in England, and everytime I like more "smaller" clubs than "bigger ones" In Premier League my favorites teams are Southampton and Tottenham, I hate teams like Chelsea and Man City, I hate their "money" they destroy the football... with that monopoly.  

Sorry for my writting mistakes but I am late and I have to go :) A nice evening. 

Archived