IGNORED

W Ham Tickets For Rugby -

westonred

That is true but that isn't the point - the club have mucked up a bit here allowing this situation. I'm all for Bristol fans having tickets for our games and visa versa - perhaps they should have a category of game where this isn't possible. For us: Cup ties, local derbies, play offs etc - for them: games vs Bath, Playoffs etc

In the interest of fairness and security

• Admin

I still don't understand why the 'name our reserve goalkeeper' selection test won't be used.

As added security, perhaps turn away anyone wearing clothes emblazoned with thousands of pearl buttons. And Dick Van Dyke.

Unfortunately the simple answer is using people registered on our database

Fully expect WHAM fans are as likely to have purchased tickets from City ST holders too

Also hopefully a loyalty system will come into play where you get points for every game you attend for each sport so although a rugby fan (who has never been to see city) gets priority two tickets they are further down the pecking order than a Forever Bristol member who has been to a few games (both home and away)

As an exiled supporter who travels to pretty much every away game North of Watford I never thought I'd get a ticket, however I think I deserve one more than someone who watches a completely different sport.

Where is the loyalty, it's about time the club started a loyalty system for away support and for those who can't get to every game, people do have commitments, but this is atrocious, yet hardly surprising.

Well, they could add supporters club members or trust members or even those who spent ten grand on the Gold share issue a few years ago before Forever Bristol members maybe, but that would just push loads of people further down the list.

What memberships/schemes are you part of? It might help the club re prioritise if we progress in the cup.

There are loads of valid reasons why many long standing fans don't attend some home games. But trying to determine who is more worthy to buy tickets for the big games without using a membership scheme is a bit of a challenge.

Good luck to the bloke who has to write the rule book and prioritise people who don't have season tickets or membership cards in a way that everyone will see as fair.

'cant afford it', 'live many miles away', 'work on Saturdays', etc are all valid reasons but hard to rank in order and almost impossible to differentiate from 'just fancy going for the first time in age's' who should be welcome to apply if we are ever going to become a bigger club.

There are loads of valid reasons why many long standing fans don't attend some home games. But trying to determine who is more worthy to buy tickets for the big games without using a membership scheme is a bit of a challenge.

Good luck to the bloke who has to write the rule book and prioritise people who don't have season tickets or membership cards in a way that everyone will see as fair.

'cant afford it', 'live many miles away', 'work on Saturdays', etc are all valid reasons but hard to rank in order and almost impossible to differentiate from 'just fancy going for the first time in age's' who should be welcome to apply if we are ever going to become a bigger club.

It's the FA Cup 4th round against West Ham, I think people maybe over-estimating the glamour value of this match if they are expecting hordes of 'glory seekers' that have never before been interested in watching City to be snapping up tickets from under the noses of ever so loyal die-hard supporters.

It's the FA Cup 4th round against West Ham, I think people maybe over-estimating the glamour value of this match if they are expecting hordes of 'glory seekers' that have never before been interested in watching City to be snapping up tickets from under the noses of ever so loyal die-hard supporters.

Archived