IGNORED

WHAM Online Ticket Sales (Merged)

ChippenhamRed

Phones are already engaged... or is it on purpose to stop people getting through before 10?

More than likely. It's to stop people calling up at 9.55 and asking questions about anything else and then saying "oh have the West Ham tickets gone on sale? I'll have one of them" at 10.

Glad my mate text me and asked how I'd got on or I would never have logged on early!

Just another piece of info which might be useful to some people.

Not sure if this is a glitch in the online sales or if this is meant to happen but...

I'm a ST holder who has already purchased a seat in the first priority period.

Just went it on the online tickets page and I was able to purchase another ticket. Not sure if this is because you get one ticket for being ST holder and another for being forever bristol member (automatic for ST holders)

Just another piece of info which might be useful to some people.

Not sure if this is a glitch in the online sales or if this is meant to happen but...

I'm a ST holder who has already purchased a seat in the first priority period.

Just went it on the online tickets page and I was able to purchase another ticket. Not sure if this is because you get one ticket for being ST holder and another for being forever bristol member (automatic for ST holders)

Another update...

For some reason this works when I try and get a Williams ticket.

But if I try Dolman (where my ST is) then it doesn't let you through.

When linking accounts the person you are linking to MUST be registered online with the same e-mail address as they took their membership out with.

I got online at 9.05am and had 4 tickets in my basket for over an hour before I realised of the 4 member accounts I had linked to, 1 had a different e-mail address. Got there in the end though.

Very frustrating as you can't get through to get any assistance either...

When linking accounts the person you are linking to MUST be registered online with the same e-mail address as they took their membership out with.

I got online at 9.05am and had 4 tickets in my basket for over an hour before I realised of the 4 member accounts I had linked to, 1 had a different e-mail address. Got there in the end though.

Very frustrating as you can't get through to get any assistance either...

I had a very similar issue. My Dad is a member and has never registered online, so I registered him last night with his email address and linked him to my account. When I went to buy his ticket this morning, the system wouldn't let me. So I bought mine and phoned up for his, and they sorted it out for me. To be fair the ticket office were efficient in sorting this out.

I guess this happened because my Dad's email address didn't match the system, but we don't recall him ever giving them an email address in the past. When I bought the membership on his behalf they recognised his address and didn't ask for an email address for him.

It can be resolved but worth mentioning so others are aware.

PS - I was also online very early and hence got through to the office number within a few minutes, I suspect it will be a longer wait now!

Archived