IGNORED

WHAM Online Ticket Sales (Merged)

ChippenhamRed

• SC&T Board Members

If it helps anyone with an ST or who knows someone else with an ST, it appears that the online system is currently working like this:

An ST holder who has already bought their own ticket can still buy 1 further ticket in EACH of the other two stands.

You may need to buy those in two transactions, but the bar on what you can buy certainly appears to be stand-specific. That may apply to members as well.

If it helps anyone with an ST or who knows someone else with an ST, it appears that the online system is currently working like this:

An ST holder who has already bought their own ticket can still buy 1 further ticket in EACH of the other two stands.

You may need to buy those in two transactions, but the bar on what you can buy certainly appears to be stand-specific. That may apply to members as well.

Or do the decent thing and give members who have paid for a chance to get a ticket the opportunity to do so.

• SC&T Board Members

Or do the decent thing and give members who have paid for a chance to get a ticket the opportunity to do so.

I found this 'loophole' precisely by helping a member who was was not being recognised by the system to get a ticket. Clearly any other member also having difficulties may be able to overcome them by asking an ST-holding friend to help in this way as well.

That's not a sign that fills you with confidence in our ticketing system! More evidence that we have gone backwards!

You can actually buy a ticket in each of the "areas" of each stand as long as you do in separate transactions. So effectively I could buy 6 tickets under my ST. Bit of a cock up from the ticketing system there. I'd like to add that I won't actually be doing this as it takes away the opportunity for the members or general sale folks to get a ticket. 

What a farce! Someone, somewhere has incorrectly set up 1 ticket per stand across the 2 matches.

So as a member...

Can I simply buy a seat in the Dolman for both West Ham and Gillingham? No

Can I get 3 tickets: 2 West Ham (Dolman + Atyeo) and 1 Gillingham (Williams)? Of course!

Oh my god, that is terrible  :facepalm:

What a farce! Someone, somewhere has incorrectly set up 1 ticket per stand across the 2 matches.

So as a member...

Can I simply buy a seat in the Dolman for both West Ham and Gillingham? No

Can I get 3 tickets: 2 West Ham (Dolman + Atyeo) and 1 Gillingham (Williams)? Of course!

I think you are right, you can't buy 2 adult tickets in the same stand or 2 under 22 however you could buy 1 adult 1 under 22/senior...

I just tried logging in online to see the status of my previously booked tickets but the online ticketing won't recognise my details.

Maybe the club have got wise to what is going on?

I thought if you were a season ticket holder and you bought a ticket you then couldn't get anymore but I just went online and could although I couldn't buy 2 adults I could buy one adult and one under 22. All you have to do is upgrade to adult on the day, seems this a bit of a farce at the moment

I thought if you were a season ticket holder and you bought a ticket you then couldn't get anymore but I just went online and could although I couldn't buy 2 adults I could buy one adult and one under 22. All you have to do is upgrade to adult on the day, seems this a bit of a farce at the moment

Wow, I didn't know it worked for different age groups as well. That is crazy!! That means you could actually buy 20 tickets on one season ticket. Oh dear oh dear  :disapointed2se:

Archived