IGNORED

If I Had A Billion

NickJ

and Steve was a willing seller I'd buy him out, give the club back to the fans, and politely ask Bristol Sport to do one. Actually not very polite.

I'd make Blagdon Red Fans Liaison Officer and Thatcham Red Chairman.

Sixtyseconds would be minister without portfolio and Sir Colby-Tit would be the modern era Stoney Garnett.

Harry would be Chief Scout and Gamon Head of Communications (see ziderheads for this lads natural aptitude for the job).

Phantom Managing Director and Dollymarie could be his secretary because that's a girls job.

Forza Revolution, obviously would make it onto the team as Stadium Manager.

Eastonboy, Kevinmabbutshair, Phileas Fogg, Glyn Riley and Randy Marsh are on the board of directors.

Tomarse is IT and hey presto ticketing works.

Ole gets to run the club shop.

GrahamC and Nogbad the Bad are joint Life Presidents.

Ciderhead club historian.

Don't know what Kid in the Riot would do probably statistician.

I'd give Robbored, Aizoon, Nibor and BCFCAGC or whatever the **** he calls himself a second chance.

Away travel would be free on independent coaches with an obligatory piss up there and back and I would look after that side of things.

And I would personally hand deliver P45's to every single employee of Bristol Sport.

What would you do with a billion?

Flattered to be included on the board Nick J, I best get my suit ironed ready!

I would do much the same regarding personnel, except Monkeh can be the mascot.

I would flatten the Atyeo, buy all the houses behind it and build a home end to be proud of in it's place. I would bribe whoever necessary to get safe standing litigation pushed through and have a single tiered terrace home end that is envied nationwide. WTMS, Ciderhead and Forza Revolution can have 100k to buy as many flags, pyro and streamers they need to make it the loudest, most boisterous and intimidating home end in the country.

I would not rely on or expect the fans to spend years raising money for a statue that the club should have as part of the cosmetics of any revamp or rebuild. Atyeo in bronze should already have been there when the stand was built from the park end  (Although the club and trust has done well to raise that money)..

I would look to do what Arsenal have and put a few of our greats, in bronze around the ground.

http://www.arsenal.com/arsenal-history/arsenal-s-heritage/arsenal-statues

I agree exactly what Cider Head said.

Bristol City history has been abundant for over 100 years in different forms however generation after generation has effectively done little to nothing to remember this as a permanent or longstanding legacy especially in physical form. Ateyo statue is a big opportunity to change this and give back something to remember the past and install some belief and hope for the future. A physical future our kids can latch on to and make them feel conected.

I'd build a special section in the ground with a low tin roof, where all the moaners could go to have a constant and unrelenting moan about the club, slag off other lesser supporters, and give each other a good back slap, whilst singing about Rovers and their old man being a ****.

Obviously, it would be cheaper than other parts of the ground, unreserved and standing only.

I'd use the rest to push the club forward into the 21st century.

I think you're "being a bit harsh on a very well-meaning body of men" as Mr Barrowclough used to say in Porridge, but your post did make me smile ;)  

Taxi for Rennie as half time entertainment obviously. Whistle Happy to sort out the 'choons' over the PA system.

Sorry no can do, when I get the cash I'm gonna buy a fleet of bubble cars and head off around the World in a bubble convoy.

PS ... Don't play any C W McCall songs over the tannoy.

PPS... Prospective BubbleCar Convoy drivers who fancy hitting the road with us apply in first instance to

Mr C W McCall, Convoys r Us - Blow Off in a Bubble Dept ..enclosing your Citroen CV's .... We'll be sudding of asap - drivers must like frothy coffee, its the law.

I wouldn't have Robbored anywhere near the throne. We'd be non league within half a decade.

I'd give my billion to Cotterill and tell him 'get us in the top half of the Prem' as I'm not so egotistical to think I could achieve any better.

Edit: And if those mentioned think they could do the job then I'd suggest they make a billion quick time and sort us out. Not so easy? 

Crap thread,

Archived