IGNORED

Bbc Man Of The Match - Surely Rigged?

It's very difficult for City supporters watching the match at the ground to be objective. Most focus on City players. If you're a neutral, or watching on TV where you get replays etc, you get a different perspective.

So 40% of the viewing public honestly felt that the best player on the pitch today was Winston Reid?

My god, what an ignorant bunch they must be.

Don't know what game you were watching mate but he was clearly their best player by a mile and probably the best player on the pitch.

The MOM award is surely the most overrated, meaningless award in footy?!

Often 'voted' by the match sponsors in league games and always given to home players, how obvious is that?!

Really can't believe anyone would 'rig' a Man of the Match vote!! I mean, who actually remembers anyone who has ever won a MOM award for a particular game?

(actually for some strange reason I do actually remember Peter Hucker winning MOM at the 1986 League Cup Final, really dunno why I remember that so perhaps it shoots my argument down in flames! Happy Sunday all!)

My City player of the match was Korey Smith. Brilliant at nicking the ball. How have we got him, as he is top end of the Championship quality.

Wouldn't have looked out of place in their midfield today. Got no worries about him stepping up if we get promoted.

Archived