IGNORED

Jpt V Gills.. Decent Crowd Hopefully

Cider Queen

I heard SC after the West Ham match saying that he hoped there would be a full house on Thursday as it's a massive game for the club.

I understand we've only sold 6000 or so tickets which tbh is poor. Everyone always blames the cost but at tenner a tickets the club couldn't do much more. I've got 4 extra going from work... so come on rally the troops... the boys need you!

The game is televised, is sandwiched between two home games on successive weekends, is against a non glamorous opposition we are due to play 32 times this season, snow is forecast and we have a two goal head start.

Apart from that, it's a marketing dream.

I am one of the lucky ones and secured my ticket before the glory hunters and other sub-standard fan types.

I will spend the game on the look out for Gills fans who have infiltrated the home sections. I will also be participating in the mass protest against Bristol Sport for agreeing to the release of seagulls as the away team emerge from the tunnel.

COYR.

I heard SC after the West Ham match saying that he hoped there would be a full house on Thursday as it's a massive game for the club.

I understand we've only sold 6000 or so tickets which tbh is poor. Everyone always blames the cost but at tenner a tickets the club couldn't do much more. I've got 4 extra going from work... so come on rally the troops... the boys need you!

I seriously doubt the figure is that low considering it was stated on the website in the middle of last week that 6500 had been sold to season ticket holders.

I haven't done JPT so far this season, but will be there on Thursday. Just wanted to how my support and it's not all about Wham.

I hope we don't stuff it up as celebrating getting to Wembley has been better than Wembley itself in the past.

I don't do JPT so won't be there.

Must admit a Dulux Dog Trophy would probably look nice in the cabinet with the rest of the BCFC silverware. ;)

It'd still be a tin pot paint pot trophy but shaped like a Dulux dog .... Ahhh cute or what oooh wouldn't that be lurvely and well worth competing for.

DDT ..? .... Nah that wouldn't work actually, OK, as you were.

I don't do JPT either and I won't be going to Wembley!

Feel sorry for those who think themselves a cut above the JPT - the win against Bolton was one of my best memories supporting city and the 4-2 win at Gillingham recently was a great game to go to for me. We are still a division one club and we aren't out of this league yet - we have no divine right to consider anything as beneath us.

Feel sorry for those who think themselves a cut above the JPT - the win against Bolton was one of my best memories supporting city and the 4-2 win at Gillingham recently was a great game to go to for me. We are still a division one club and we aren't out of this league yet - we have no divine right to consider anything as beneath us.

Bolton was also one of mine too.

But I left the Carlisle game thinking so what?!

Must admit a Dulux Dog Trophy would probably look nice in the cabinet with the rest of the BCFC silverware. ;)

It'd still be a tin pot paint pot trophy but shaped like a Dulux dog .... Ahhh cute or what oooh wouldn't that be lurvely and well worth competing for.

DDT ..? .... Nah that wouldn't work actually, OK, as you were.

JP don't do Dulux that's ICI!

Archived