IGNORED

Jpt V Gills.. Decent Crowd Hopefully

Cider Queen

Not at all. If they played league games in my back garden, I could have a decent pint before the game and a proper pasty at half-time.

Just for the record, I had a ticket for the Donny game but wasn't well enough to attend :ill: With my chest, I have a choice between buying tickets in advance that I may not be able to use, or standing in the rain queueing for a ticket. Of course, given the unreliability of BCFC ticket distribution, I could well end up doing both :(

Just for the record, I had a ticket for the Donny game but wasn't well enough to attend :ill: With my chest, I have a choice between buying tickets in advance that I may not be able to use, or standing in the rain queueing for a ticket. Of course, given the unreliability of BCFC ticket distribution, I could well end up doing both :(

Why didn't you leave the chest at home?

I don't necessarily agree with people moaning about others who attend some games and not another. I for one will be attending tonight and I'm not bothered in the slightest if other people are or not. A fan could go to 1 game a season and that (in my opinion) doesn't make him any less of a fan of Bristol City as those who watch on a regular basis.

We all share the love for Bristol City football club so sit down/watch and support the lads without worrying about everyone else.

That being said I'm ready to freeze my nuts off tonight.

Have a splendid evening

Imagine how complicated it would be if we signed a talented South American - say - called Ultra.

He'd have to play with no name on his shirt!

We're not allowed to call ourselves 'loyal' supporters anymore, otherwise we're instantly signed into the Ulster Volunteers Force.

Archived