IGNORED

Jpt V Gills.. Decent Crowd Hopefully

Cider Queen

having had some great viewing this season -- clear team n Cotts have done the fans and the club proud. Think the least we can do is give them the support they ask for even if the competition itself is not necessarily to our liking. Cotts has always said this is impt for City so let us give him the response he asks for.

I'd expect the evident lack of appetite for the JPT this season to show itself in markedly reduced Wembley ticket sales should we get there.

It certainly won't be anything like the play off final, 40k.

I would imagine it will still see about 25k sold though.

Weather isn't looking great for tomorrow. Second of 3 home games in 8 days. It's on Sky tv which many people have. It's on a Thursday, not a usual night for football, domestic/work arrangements maybe difficult. People may think the tie is won and it won't be much of a game or job done.

Anyway, I'm there.

Weather isn't looking great for tomorrow. Second of 3 home games in 8 days. It's on Sky tv which many people have. It's on a Thursday, not a usual night for football, domestic/work arrangements maybe difficult. People may think the tie is won and it won't be much of a game or job done.

Anyway, I'm there.

Anybody who thinks the tie is already won, can't know very much about football or have seen many games before!

Anybody who thinks the tie is already won, can't know very much about football or have seen many games before!

And we all know City do things the hard way..... ;)

I expect we will go 1-0 down on 5 minutes .. Lee Johnsons fault.... squeaky bums for 85 mins with Gillingham hitting the bar in the last minute.... before the ball landing at Jets feet 2 mins into injury time who casually fires one in the top corner from 40 yards just too put it too bed....

I just sent a quick email around work, advertising this game and the cheap tickets, saying I'll pop down and get tickets for people later today and I've had 15 floating fans ask for tickets already.

If everyone who works in a big office/company does the same and brings along new fans at this price then it will sell out!

Come on people, round up a few extras each!

It would be amusing if u needed to have been to at least one previous rounds ticket to be able to get a wembley ticket..yes i am going thursday and have been to other jpt games

Not really. I've already said that if they played the final in my back garden I'd close the curtains.

I just sent a quick email around work, advertising this game and the cheap tickets, saying I'll pop down and get tickets for people later today and I've had 15 floating fans ask for tickets already. each.

I hope you don't work in a prison. Or an ebola ward.

I just sent a quick email around work, advertising this game and the cheap tickets, saying I'll pop down and get tickets for people later today and I've had 15 floating fans ask for tickets already.

If everyone who works in a big office/company does the same and brings along new fans at this price then it will sell out!

Come on people, round up a few extras each!

Now that's NOT a cool OTIB thing to do ! :shifty:

Bolton was also one of mine too.

But I left the Carlisle game thinking so what?!

I thought the atmosphere in Cardiff was very subdued that day given the huge numbers that went. Until the last 10 minutes when we scored both goals, the 8,000 or so Carlisle fans who must've had to get up at about 2am to travel down pretty much out-sang us.

Well, you remember it quite differently to me, then.

Maybe it depends where you were sat? I was directly behind the goal (South Stand) about six or seven rows from the front and it was pretty flat for most of the match. The atmosphere v Stoke a few years earlier at the old Wembley was better; possibly the fact we were underdogs there and strong favourites versus (fourth-tier at the time) Carlisle was a factor. 

I thought the capacity was around 13,000? Gillingham will take about 150 tops so 10-11,000?

Not sure what the reduced capacity is, that sounds about right because the attendance Sunday was 12,682. W'Ham sold out their away allocation of 1100, you can probably take away most of the people that were in Premier Seating aswell.

I thought the capacity was around 13,000? Gillingham will take about 150 tops so 10-11,000?

Depends whether that is allowing for 1100 (max) or 390??(min) away allocation.

If it's max then should be looking at a crowd of around 10k.

Archived