IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Gillingham Match Day Thread

Giving up on the streams... Best I can get on the tablet is a bit bof broken audio and shitloads of ads.. Missing too much of game trying, so I'm kicking back now, relaxing and listening to Radio Bris commetary , closing my eyes and watching the pictures in my head.. :)

Nice one AGAIN Smithy.. Them Kent's must love you!

p2pfree.net is the best stream

Important half time talk coming up from Cotts

Yep. When we want we look much the better team, but look like we want to do the minimum required and cruise. Understandable, but can be very thin ice. They score next and its a real cup tie, and it can then be really difficult to get going again. Freeman really lucky, and that would have been a real blow.

On the other hand, half way there.

Yep. When we want we look much the better team, but look like we want to do the minimum required and cruise. Understandable, but can be very thin ice. They score next and its a real cup tie, and it can then be really difficult to get going again. Freeman really lucky, and that would have been a real blow.

On the other hand, half way there.

Agreed

Missed it live, just seen the replay: he must realise he was very, very lucky a City player seemingly blocked the ref's line of sight. Looked a nailed on red even with the atrocious feed I have.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come out for 2nd half. Ref might want to make up for that

Agree with that. Lucky to be on the pitch and his contribution hasn't been great tonight. Rest him for Sunday.

Yep agree - Ref will now know he let him off and will yellow him for the slightest reason!

Why is the commentator wearing blue!!! - Bristol Sport got no colour nouse!

• Like 1