IGNORED

Good Result But

TheGaffer

Meh, I've grown to like it tbg. It's not my favourite piece of music but something about it builds the tension well right before kick off. I get a buzz out of hearing it now, knowing that kick off is only a few minutes away. The same with when they play Ready to Go right before kick off and that Flying Home piece before the 2nd half. Maybe just because we're doing well this season!

Can we stop playing that shit Olympics song before kick off. Or I may have to reconsider renewing my ticket next season.

I thought I was in a very small minority, but I hate it too.  I want the pre-match music to create a buzz not a yawn.  Anyway I don't want to be seen to be moaning as I'm happy in all other respects.   :thumbsup:

I thought I was in a very small minority, but I hate it too. I want the pre-match music to create a buzz not a yawn. Anyway I don't want to be seen to be moaning as I'm happy in all other respects. :thumbsup:

Absolutely detest that completely prentious load of rubbish. I try not to enter the ground until it's finished. A good excuse to polish off another natch while I'm waiting.

Yeah it's rubbish, kills the mood totally. And the song they play when teams run out for second half.

I have tried to contact tim shires to ask if they would consider a change but he ignores it which I found a bit rude really

The mood? It's like a ruddy library unless it's in the immediate 30 seconds after a goal!

Archived