IGNORED

'arry Resigns

Steve Watts

My flatmate is a QPR fan and I've tagged along to a couple of games when he's had a spare ticket.  To be honest, Redknapp was frequently playing a style of football that wasn't working (long balls to short wingers and frequently deploying midfielders who couldn't control the game).  I think his timing is a bit off as he's basically left them in the lurch the day after the window closes but I reckon, if anything, it increases the chances they'll stay up.

My suspicion is that a lot of modern developments in football (the emphasis on statistics and techniques to make a difference in games by getting small % extra from each player) has passed Redknapp by and left him behind and, whilst you can't take away his achievements, he's not going to make the same impact anywhere again.  

Tim Sherwood odds on everywhere I notice.

If you look at Tony Fernandes twitter then it would seem he quite likes Les Ferdinand.....

Sherwood is odds on for every job right now, but never lands one

I'd love to sit in on one of his interviews, must be a lovely bloke!

Arry said because of his knee he coundnt get on the training ground

In an interview Rafael van der Vaart the ex spurs player was ask "how good a coach was harry?"

he reply was "i have no idea I never seen him on the training pitch"

Harry must be one of the most over rated managers around Right up there with Kevin Keegan!!!

Archived