IGNORED

Anyone Not Going To Franchise Fc

Dollymarie

I find it odd that some people here can't understand why it's a matter of principle for others not to put money in the Franchise coffers. Fair enough to disagree with them, but failure to understand them shows a deep ignorance of other's feelings.

I find it odd that some people here can't understand why it's a matter of principle for others not to put money in the Franchise coffers. Fair enough to disagree with them, but failure to understand them shows a deep ignorance of other's feelings.

Because it is pathetic really and nothing to do with us.

Because it is pathetic really and nothing to do with us.

And there's a perfect example...

Well yeah but just find it ridiculous as all you are doing....is punishing your own team as your not getting behind them in such a huge game

I was fully supporting them, just not actually there in person? That's like saying those who don't go to any games aren't supporting their team. It was a personal decision, and one I know I am not alone in :)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  But, those not going for franchise reasons sound incredibly pathetic to me.  We are all being shafted by government and corporate organizations on a daily basis in one way or another.  Life is to short, get over it!

AND, AFC Wimbledon have played them a couple of times and taken thousands of fans!

We had a debate with some Luton fans at Paddington Station about this, they were quite bemused we went and put money into the plastic franchise club.

Like I said to one of them it wasn't about putting money into their coffers, it was about supporting City in our biggest game of the season.

Absolute no brainer... Biggest game of the season and if we'd all taken the same view as some on here and no fans had showed up today I have no doubt we would probably of lost... That 1 point yesterday could be huge so well done to everyone who put BCFC first... Proper fans

Absolute no brainer... Biggest game of the season and if we'd all taken the same view as some on here and no fans had showed up today I have no doubt we would probably of lost... That 1 point yesterday could be huge so well done to everyone who put BCFC first... Proper fans

Follow the continuum on. Some would commit murder for a City win, some wouldn't.

Some wouldn't go to the gas for not wanting to give them their hard earned, some would.

I've spoken to a man who stopped going after City started charging over ten quid, because of principle.

Stop with this harsh judgement shit.

I do hope that there is a point you wouldn't watch City. When that point reaches YOU, it does not make you not a 'proper fan'.

In fact I've known a Stokie, big burly bloke with tats up each arm who proclaimed to cry his eyes out the day they left the Victoria Ground (and said he'd never before in his life seen so many grown men crying) and said he "would never, until his dieing day, set foot in that new stadium".

But he still loved Stoke City.

Archived