IGNORED

Joe Bryan Vs Danny Rose

Murraysrightplum

Pretty difficult to compare the two players. It's a bit like Derby fans asking whether Will Hughes is better than Jordan Henderson. One is older and a lot more experienced, but has a lot less development potential. Also they've never played in direct competition or at the same level.

Danny Rose got torn apart by Danny Welbeck for Arsenal's goal yesterday though...

And can't cross to save his life...

Joe is one of the reasons we are top of the leauge. However I feel he need to improve is crossing , yesterday his final ball on many occassions was not good enough. Having said that I'm certain there is much more to come and could go on greater things(hopefully with City).

His final ball has been one of our most consistent weapons all season

Joe bryan is the only member of our squad when we lost 4-1 to wolves who is still here now (i thinks)

Still a teen but i think joe bryan is the best left  back weve had at city that i can remember , whenever the ball is switched to him from the right he controls the ball beautifully and rarely loses it. great leap on him aswell. fantastic player

danny rose is first choce lb for spurs though, he must be better?

Yeah right.

He's in a crap team and he was in a crap team at Cardiff.

He excelled in the championship and for us when he was 18.

That lad should be playing for England by now but as long as he takes the advice of whoever is advising him, he never will.

He still has time as he's only just 23.[/quote

Yes he was good in the championship but he was shocking at spurs and cardiff and even worse at qpr. Not good enough.

One plays for Tottenham and one plays for Bristol City, that should give any realists a clear cut reason on who is better than who.

Also agree that Caulker is a good Championship standard defender but not good enough for the Premier League. 

Hopefully Joe Bryan will continue to improve and one day play in the Premier League, and hopefully for Bristol City.

Yeah right.

He's in a crap team and he was in a crap team at Cardiff.

He excelled in the championship and for us when he was 18.

That lad should be playing for England by now but as long as he takes the advice of whoever is advising him, he never will.

He still has time as he's only just 23.

Is it really 5 years ago that Caulker was here? That can't be right?

One plays for Tottenham and one plays for Bristol City, that should give any realists a clear cut reason on who is better than who.

Also agree that Caulker is a good Championship standard defender but not good enough for the Premier League.

Hopefully Joe Bryan will continue to improve and one day play in the Premier League, and hopefully for Bristol City.

By that logic if Chelsea bought JB he'd instantly become better than Rose

Exactly as above my mate is a season ticket holder and always praises players etc but even he thinks rose is not good enough. I would say joe is better but it's not that difficult to be better than rose he's like a headless chicken half the time. What frustrates me with joe is his urgancy to get at the opposition but also getting back into position. He has potential to go onto bigger things of course and be a lot lot better than rose. I agree with the caulker comments also getting massively found out so many goals he's the last defender with chance to stop the goal and lacks a decent last ditch challenge IMO

Archived