IGNORED

Song For Matt Smith

dunsteral

Several years ago we used to sing a song asking Steve Jones where he got his suntan from

and it was very enthusiastically sang by most of the fans.

How about the same tune for Matt Smith on his last game for us next saturday?

HEY HEY MATT SMITH  OOO  AAA

WE WANT TO SAYYYYYYY

THANKS VERY MUCH.

Along with a standing ovation when steve cotterill brings him off near the end, which he must

surely do.

• Admin

Several years ago we used to sing a song asking Steve Jones where he got his suntan from

and it was very enthusiastically sang by most of the fans.

How about the same tune for Matt Smith on his last game for us next saturday?

HEY HEY MATT SMITH  OOO  AAA

WE WANT TO SAYYYYYYY

THANKS VERY MUCH.

Along with a standing ovation when steve cotterill brings him off near the end, which he must

surely do.

VERY cheesy !!

Will be a loss, but a fully fit Wilbraham will be more than quality replacement

How about "Wish me luch as you wave me goodbye"?

You know it's about Matt Smith, bout Matt Smith, bout Matt Smith, Thanks Smithy

Repeated to the tune of You Know It's All About The Bass, simple, effective and gets the point across, should be saved for his final game though.

:laugh: terrible shout.

We love you matt smith we do, we love you matt smith we do. We love you matt smith we do... Oh wait Matt smith we love you!!!!!

Or to madness must be love

As soon as I wake up... Early on Saturday , I know that it's smith I need to beat the gills away.

Must be smith, Matt smith

Must be smith Matt smith

Nothing more nothing less

Smith is the best!

You are my Matt Smith

My only Matt Smith

Took us to Wembley, up Wembley Way

You should notice, how much we love you

So please don't take, our Matt Smith away

I have heard of the famous walkway approach to the national stadium called 'Olympic Way'. Not sure what you mean by 'up Wembley Way' but I assume this is a euphemism - have you had man love with our on-loan striker?

He's a loanee ffs! Granted a rare success but he's off back to the club he can't get a start at so who really cares?

And until that ends he's a Bristol City player ffs.

The point you completely miss is that treating others well, showing respect, a touch of class, maybe a chant here or there can reap rewards. What was it 10 years or so ago when Bolton loaned Ivan Campo from Real Madrid. After being an integral player he signed for Bolton on a permanent deal because he enjoyed the loan spell so much and he had the affinity with fans: Ivan bloody Campo at Bolton... What about world cup winner Dugarry at Brum, Courtois ready to sign permanently for Atletico Madrid following two loan spells, Gareth Barry at Everton signing after an enjoyable loan deal, etc etc etc.

But YOU would rather not acknowledge his contribution, not give two hoots about hoping he leaves with a memory of being treated like a hero, didn't get a sparkle in his eyes if he's ever talking about Bristol City to whomever he may meet as he recalls the fans treating him very well; even if that conversation may be with one of our transfer targets.

Similarly YOU would not be happy to use him if only to be a focal point for some form of atmosphere at the Gate. Far too many times we've heard how quiet AG is. Here is a chance to recognise a player and hopefully have four stands joined up with some warm applause, perhaps a song or two. But not on your watch.

You are so short sighted, bitter and miserable. Frankly, you are a complete bore yet I can't block your posts because it's like watching Big Brother - it's captivating wondering what bollox you might see/hear or in this case, read, next 

Archived