IGNORED

Who Is It Then?

glynriley

Not just his career, he'll be looking at 5 years inside as well.

That would depend entirely on the circumstances. 15 is over the age at which it is statutory rape, but of course is still an offense, and he might be deemed to have been in a position of influence.

Like others say, this is IF he did anything at all. Unlike others, he has certainly not been convicted of anything yet.

I remember him scoring a late, winning penalty for Middlesbro in front of the Atyeo then putting his finger to his lips in a mocking gesture which was completely unprovoked as he'd received no stick through the game -in fact, at the time, he was beginning to build his reputation as a bright young talent. I didn't appreciate the gesture at the time and have never appreciated him ever since (because I'm vindictive that way). However, I don't delight in hearing this news.

I remember him scoring a late, winning penalty for Middlesbro in front of the Atyeo then putting his finger to his lips in a mocking gesture which was completely unprovoked as he'd received no stick through the game -in fact, at the time, he was beginning to build his reputation as a bright young talent. I didn't appreciate the gesture at the time and have never appreciated him ever since (because I'm vindictive that way). However, I don't delight in hearing this news.

He did score, however I am pretty sure we scored an equaliser a couple of minutes later- followed by huge derision of Mr Johnson

He did score, however I am pretty sure we scored an equaliser a couple of minutes later- followed by huge derision of Mr Johnson

When did Adam Johnson score against us?!

I know Downing did.

Agreed, that always left a sour taste with me as he'd received no provocation whatsoever. Struck me as a bit of a Billy Sharp character, someone that just loved to wind people up for the sake of it.

Well his career has gone down hill since his boro days. This takes the cake.

Wouldn't say his career has gone downhill, he's an established Premier League regular while this is Boro's 6th straight season in the Championship...

Archived