IGNORED

Bradford V Reading

Pickle Rick

Dont have bt sports so only able to watch as its free. Is the commentary always this bad? I have heard bad things about Michael Owen but Savage is doing my head in.

'Cant help but feel this is Bradfords best chance to reach the semi final'.

Is that because they are currently in the quarter final?!

Can't believe they've let Savage do the commentary, that will cause people to switch off rather than sign up!

Savage makes himself relevant by being opinionated - I don't for one minute believe that what he says at times mirrors his views, he's just securing his longevity as a somewhat pantomime villain.

IMO he's an astute man and he gets you talking and you thinking. I'd much rather hear something I vehemently disagree with and gets my brain or mouth working as to why I disagree as opposed to the inane drivel you get from someone like Michael Owen or Hargreaves.

Savage makes himself relevant by being opinionated - I don't for one minute believe that what he says at times mirrors his views, he's just securing his longevity as a somewhat pantomime villain.

IMO he's an astute man and he gets you talking and you thinking. I'd much rather hear something I vehemently disagree with and gets my brain or mouth working as to why I disagree as opposed to the inane drivel you get from someone like Michael Owen or Hargreaves.

Give me Savage over Owen anyday, but to be honest I would prefer a mute button when either are commentating.

Archived