IGNORED

Manure V Arse

Do you think? I'm loving the way he's not putting up with all the moaning and diving, but he's so inconsistent

I'd say he only got the second yellow for the arsenal player wrong myself

united fans have been brainwashed by LVG. Spunk loads of cash and they played route one football.

3 wingers who couldn't beat an egg all night, a lanky talentless gobshite, Smalling, Shaw and Jones barely championship quality and pass it around at the back get to the half way line then back to the goalkeeper, they are shocking, Arsenal were slightly better at times they look like a team of strangers, which is very unlike Arse.

I think it will be a straight red!

I couldn't tell with the pundits going on about how it was petty by the ref to send him off! These players really should know that you don't touch the ref, then again they should know that if someone touches your hand you can't take a swan dive.

Really nice to see a ref at Old Trafford making those decisions, about time.

I'd say he only got the second yellow for the arsenal player wrong myself

That was a fairly big mistake though for me, dreadful challenge from Bellerin. It was more that he kept letting the game flow then randomly decided he'd blow up. Just a general feeling he wasn't quite in charge. Like I said though, nice to see a ref refusing to take all the shit from ManUre players

Neither side was great, though think Arsenal were better.

Di Maria; difficult for him to not get judged by the money he cost, but he certainly did not look like a world class player tonight.

Unless they string together some performances and perhaps push for second place in the league now, I really don't think LVG will be there next year.

Archived