IGNORED

Manure V Arse

no idea what LVG is playing at, completely stupid

Rooney with Di Maria, Mata and Juanazai behind and Blind with Herrera in the holding roles (swap Herrera with Carrick and move him up instead of Adnen if you wish) and that team would be exceptional. 

Instead he's persisted with this rubbish Falcao, RVP up top, idiot.

I enjoyed the game not because it was a thriller but because Arsenal are my second team and ever since my schooldays I've always disliked Manchester United. They won the European Cup and the next day at school nearly everyone "supported" them. It still pisses me off when you see people who've never been to Manchester or see them play and yet "support" them.

I understand the psychology behind why that is so but it still irritates me.

If you don't think the same thing applies to Arsenal, you're very much mistaken

Januzaj deciding to dive after having just seen what happened to Di Maria has to be one of the most braindead things I've seen on a football pitch in a long time.

Thought the ref was excellent other than not sending the Arsenal RB off.

Apparently his fourth booking for diving!!. Clearly being encouraged by the club so fine their arses off. The sort of game served up by these so called "Top Clubs" is why I hate the PL at the moment, and why I have cancelled my Sky Sports package. Diving is ruining the game I love and unless the clubs start to do something about it, it will not stop. I just hope that when we eventually get there this issue is sorted, or I for one will not pay to watch it.

Apparently his fourth booking for diving!!. Clearly being encouraged by the club so fine their arses off. The sort of game served up by these so called "Top Clubs" is why I hate the PL at the moment, and why I have cancelled my Sky Sports package. Diving is ruining the game I love and unless the clubs start to do something about it, it will not stop. I just hope that when we eventually get there this issue is sorted, or I for one will not pay to watch it.

Lets not kid ourselves and say diving is only a PL problem.

The odd bit of quality from the 3rd and 4th current best teams, the overall game is shocking.

The studio expert on Radio 5 before the game announced "Neither side has a tackler in it. This will be a very technical game".

Well if neither side has a tackler in it, I'd fancy City's midfield against them.

This. I cancelled my SS subscription too. It's the only thing that might, only might, bring the message home to the PL paymasters.

Archived