IGNORED

Manure V Arse

Neither side was great, though think Arsenal were better.

Di Maria; difficult for him to not get judged by the money he cost, but he certainly did not look like a world class player tonight.

Unless they string together some performances and perhaps push for second place in the league now, I really don't think LVG will be there next year.

Had a Jet performance for me. Poor for almost the whole game but his assist was just sublime. The way the ball cleared the defender but dropped to Rooney in the perfect area. Brilliant. That said he is a diving cheat and was never worth 60 million, he showed that at the world cup

Had a Jet performance for me. Poor for almost the whole game but his assist was just sublime. The way the ball cleared the defender but dropped to Rooney in the perfect area. Brilliant. That said he is a diving cheat and was never worth 60 million, he showed that at the world cup

He's been shite for ManU but he was good at the WC; that was evident in how much Argentina missed him in the final

It's a strange one with Di Maria. Wasn't he man of the match in last season's Champions League final?

And Falcao is even stranger (although I still don't think he's fully recovered from his long term injury). In his final season with Atletico Madrid (just 2 years ago), he was phenomenal.

Both players then turn up at Man Utd and now look as if any natural ability has been coached out of them.

Keep seeing headlines online 'Arsenal beat Man United in thriller' - what? It was a borefest for the most part.

But the truth doesn't a good headline make. Some things are better left unsaid.

I suppose the BBC and all are trying to justify putting this on, but for me there was more excitement in the Bradford v Reading match, but that has more relevance to me too I guess.

I enjoyed the game not because it was a thriller but because Arsenal are my second team and ever since my schooldays I've always disliked Manchester United. They won the European Cup and the next day at school nearly everyone "supported" them. It still pisses me off when you see people who've never been to Manchester or see them play and yet "support" them.

I understand the psychology behind why that is so but it still irritates me.

I enjoyed the game not because it was a thriller but because Arsenal are my second team and ever since my schooldays I've always disliked Manchester United. They won the European Cup and the next day at school nearly everyone "supported" them. It still pisses me off when you see people who've never been to Manchester or see them play and yet "support" them.

I understand the psychology behind why that is so but it still irritates me.

I thought NLBR were your second team?

Keep seeing headlines online 'Arsenal beat Man United in thriller' - what? It was a borefest for the most part.

I was only able to catch the last 30 minutes, but found it thoroughly enjoyable.

The previous hour may well have been boring, but for excitement and controversy I consider it a half-hour well spent.

Archived