IGNORED

Cotts: From Rags To Riches

AshtonGreat

I said no. Not because I thought he was shite, but for the type of football I thought would be offered up. Now he has offered up a few games with a lot of hoof. But on the whole he has mixed it up with some good football on show.

I didn't mention it at the time, I was not a fan of his bad loser interviews. That has not improved imo. But on the whole better football than I expected. Far more points than I expected. Good job SC. Hope you carry it on.

I think Cotts will get poached by a prem team and we will come straight back down....

I think the opposite.. ;) 

Straight thru the Champs anyone? What odds on that? lets be avin' uuuuu.

I didn't mention it at the time, I was not a fan of his bad loser interviews. That has not improved imo. But on the whole better football than I expected. Far more points than I expected. Good job SC. Hope you carry it on.

Same. One stuck in the mind from when his Forest side got at 0-0 at Ashton Gate. Also the fact he came here with Portsmouth and played Tal Ben-Haim at left-back. Hooooooooof.

the makers of humble pie have been doing a roaring trade lately.

but it's all good.

I'll willingly eat humble pie as long as it's not Lindley's ;)

I formed my opinion of SC from the comments of some of his supporters. I'm glad to say that they and I were both wrong.

You question the validity of the thread and then justify it by fully participating!! Priceless  :clap:

No he didn't, he questioned the 'purpose' of threads like these.

Anyone who says they were 'excited' by the appointment of SC is, in my opinion telling porkies.

I said it at the time, Sheff Wed were looking for a manager at the same time as us and they considered 52 applications. We interviewed one bloke and gave him the job and most of us, if we are being honest, were gobsmacked.

SC has done an amazing job since, fair play to him, but Spike makes a fair point, posting smug stuff in hindsight doesn't really contribute much to the debate...

No he didn't, he questioned the 'purpose' of threads like these.

Anyone who says they were 'excited' by the appointment of SC is, in my opinion telling porkies.

I said it at the time, Sheff Wed were looking for a manager at the same time as us and they considered 52 applications. We interviewed one bloke and gave him the job and most of us, if we are being honest, were gobsmacked.

SC has done an amazing job since, fair play to him, but Spike makes a fair point, posting smug stuff in hindsight doesn't really contribute much to the debate...

BS4. To accuse someone else of smugness after a post like that!! You gave I a good larf. :clapping:

Archived