IGNORED

Aerial Shots Of Redevelopment

BRISTOL86

You're correct, parking is already a problem but I've not heard anyone I know state that they don't attend because of it. More like, shit football, too dear or some other lame excuse not to bother. The park and rides have to be available and viable and more private buses like (Abus) need to provide an option, as First group hardly have any services serving AG on a normal day let alone a matchday. I firmly believe the club should offer travel and entry packages to people from towns such as Weston, Bridgwater, Taunton, Norton Radstock, Bath, Thornbury, Street, Glastonbury, and many others. It only takes a deal with the travel companies for a travel discount to make it attractive.

Are the deals with the various park and ride sites still happening?

The problems with parking vary depending on where you're traveling from and hence where, exactly, you want to park. It's just about possible for everyone, but that's with gates of approx 12k. If we get gates around 20k it's going to be a nightmare. Regular fans will put up with it, and find somewhere, but that might not be the case with new fans the club might attract. The club needs to build a bigger fan base if it is to be successful and to do that the new fans have got to be able to easily get to the ground.

pongo88, on 17 Mar 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

The problems with parking vary depending on where you're traveling from and hence where, exactly, you want to park. It's just about possible for everyone, but that's with gates of approx 12k. If we get gates around 20k it's going to be a nightmare. Regular fans will put up with it, and find somewhere, but that might not be the case with new fans the club might attract. The club needs to build a bigger fan base if it is to be successful and to do that the new fans have got to be able to easily get to the ground.

Can you park on a TVG? :whistle2:

Archived