IGNORED

100 Goals?

22A

In the League City have scored 70 goals and the three cup competitions have seen a further 19; (that's 89).

With eleven games to play, will this be a 100+ goals season?

Can we still get odds against this at any bookies?

In the League City have scored 70 goals and the three cup competitions have seen a further 19; (that's 89).

Can we still get odds against this at any bookies?

I think you can request odds in certain bookies, not sure you would get great returns though! They would probably just offer league goals as well, easier that way I guess.

Three more last night, so eight goals in ten games will do it.

It's now 75 in the League plus 21 in the three cup competitions. Four more goals for the 100th goal of the season.

I don't think City'll hit four at Oldham on Friday, so will that special goal come v Swindon?

Elsewhere someone's done the maths to show City MIGHT guarantee promotion by beating Swindon, so number 100 to clinch promo would be worth a very special cheer.

That's it!!!

21 in the cup competitions and now 79 in the League. I didn't expect three against Swindon, so thank you City.

Tonight's game, being televised, showed the nation City don't just score goals, they play as a team and can battle through a bruising, physical encounter against a bunch of niggling thugs.

Archived