IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Gillingham Match Day Thread

Was wondering if the City v Gills games could end-up in a pub quiz ... name the two Football leagues clubs that played each other five times in one season.

Or (hopefully) name the football club that was beaten 4 times by the same club in one season.

That pesky hedgehog was predicting another two in the play offs some time ago...

Was wondering if the City v Gills games could end-up in a pub quiz ... name the two Football leagues clubs that played each other five times in one season.

Or (hopefully) name the football club that was beaten 4 times by the same club in one season.

There is going to be a whole array of pub quiz questions about City's season

Oh what a **** I N G Surprise we're on MW & the scum get priority. How many times they put FGR on fm oh they don't takes the PISS!!! They dropped out the league they should put up with being on MW. So ******* angry feel like punching a wall but they've made me do that already & broke it who's got where there's a blame there's a claim number.

Updates as much as possible for anyone who got a prehistoric radio or are at the game please.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Have they scored yet?

Oops

Balls

Bollox

Ffs

Yesssss

Get innnn

Wilbs!!!

Freeman!!!

All Gillingham

Swindon 1 up

Jet on for Agard

4 add

That should cover everything.

Thank you, O Radiant One, from Whose Orifice the Sun Doth Shine.

I'll take the afternoon off now :)

Have they scored yet?

Oops

Balls

Bollox

Ffs

Yesssss

Get innnn

Wilbs!!!

Freeman!!!

All Gillingham

Swindon 1 up

Jet on for Agard

4 add

:laugh: thanks very help full.

Anyone know any apps for getting MW everytime I've tried it on the ones I've had I still get the gas scum ******* me right off.

Have they scored yet?

Oops

Balls

Bollox

Ffs

Yesssss

Get innnn

Wilbs!!!

Freeman!!!

All Gillingham

Swindon 1 up

Jet on for Agard

4 add

:laugh: thanks very help full.

Anyone know any apps for getting MW everytime I've tried it on the ones I've had I still get the gas scum ******* me right off.

Just asking like.. why is it that in perhaps every single match day thread we have someone asking where to find the commentary.. Can people not afford to pay the 30 odd quid a year to get player? Just asking like.

Yes, but if you can get radio commentary, it's not 5 minutes behind, it doesn't keep breaking up, and it's FREE.

• Like 1