IGNORED

Seated & Reserved Moaning Section

CyderInACan

13 posts and calling people pr*cks........gotta love this place.

I hadn't noticed that RLL, not that it bothers me. Probably a school boy posting in his pants playing the hard man who doesn't recognise humour so I won't lose any sleep over the forum thug. ;)

so ur opinion matters more because u posted more silly me i will agree to everything u say in future oh no wait a minute i have few posts so my opinion dont count what shall i do

Of course your opinion matters but you did take the OP and my post seriously when they blatantly weren't WTGR.

I hadn't noticed that RLL, not that it bothers me. Probably a school boy posting in his pants playing the hard man who doesn't recognise humour so I won't lose any sleep over the forum thug. ;)

im probably older than u but i regard all people who go to ag as fans not just the people who used to go in eastend and all the singers were in it together as far as im concerned but too many people think there more superior just because they sing if the op was joking then i apologize but i stand by my opinion 

Early leaving should be mandatory. With even less exits just to piss them off even more.

Also I propose that the Dolman speakers should play recorded grumbles for every pass the goes slightly astray and at the end of a 90 minutes if we haven't won (and even if we have sometimes).

Oh and play it when that hard-working little bugger Agard dares to go anywhere near the ball.

There's a thread that complains about the Dolman approx every week. To save time, why not just cut and paste all the previous comments. That should fill a few pages

Fantastic to see fans moaning about fans moaning in the Dolman.

Just shows how united we fans all are these days.

I thought the Dolman had been designated "sitting and moaning" for years, perhaps it just needs to be reinforced... :)

There were some unsettling signs of optimism in there on Saturday, spontaneous rounds of applause for some good approach play, no groaning at patient sideways or backwards passing, this clearly needs to be stamped out to maintain their reputation.

I do hope though that being over 50 makes it mandatory to be placed there, I am 53 you know (copyright Colin) and not ready for "retirement" yet! :)

I'll propose the Dolman. All blocks. Might take absolutely no organisation whatsoever, but I'm up for it. Early leaving optional.

Anyone else?

Radical- the idea that it's optional....

so ur opinion matters more because u posted more silly me i will agree to everything u say in future oh no wait a minute i have few posts so my opinion dont count what shall i do

Rewrite your post using punctuation and in English?

im probably older than u but i regard all people who go to ag as fans not just the people who used to go in eastend and all the singers were in it together as far as im concerned but too many people think there more superior just because they sing if the op was joking then i apologize but i stand by my opinion 

and breathe

Archived